Please read

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Jesus is the only way. Remission for your sins. His blood was shed for you. Be a warrior for Christ Jesus. You probably feel something is missing or there is more to life than this. It is Jesus. Call out to him. Ask him if into your life. He is waiting just for you. You may say I hAve done too much to be forgiven. Wrong. He forgives all your sins and remembers them no more. If you are worn down, exausted trying to do it yourself , give him a chance. He is lord of lords. The alpha and omega, beginning and the end. Time is short. We will bow now or later. Please choose life,and make a difference.

Dec 1, 2014
Amen, brother! Awesome!

E

Elijah19

Glad you posted this. Can you give a testimony of how you came to Christ? Sorry to put you on the spot, but it seems you have a lot of conviction and faith.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
The Lord drew me when i was 32. I knew of him, but did not know him. He drew me to a church where all they preached was the word, no politics. I had to see someone who walked the talk. I thought everyone was a hipocrite. My pastor was the most christ
like person i ever met. He prayed, loved people. As well as the others. Then i started hearing the word, repented, baptized in Jesus name. My life has never been the same. I drew near to him and he drew near to me. I now have a relationship with him.
My eyes were opened. It was as if i was blind to the truth before.
Thank you Lord Jesus............