pleASE READ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dave712

Hey can everyoned ome a favor
have a good frined on here, on christian chat, Shaner
he is very lonely can all u guys please chat to him if see him online and email him, look under chat membeers and u will find him
thanks guys

F

ForeverYours

How come I come on this site and alot of the threads are about being depressed and lonely? This sort of thing might push a person that is interested in learning about God away, no? Might try to message your friend though, I know I've had my lonely days.

Nov 14, 2008
How come I come on this site and alot of the threads are about being depressed and lonely? This sort of thing might push a person that is interested in learning about God away, no? Might try to message your friend though, I know I've had my lonely days.

No... i have to disagree, Isnt that why we are all here... to lift one another up and encourage each other as christians.... no one is perfect, everyone has days when they might be lonely or sad or struggle with life in general.. .. .. Would you rather everyone put on a persona of always being happy and never having any troubles?? Dont you think that would push someone away that isnt a christian...... It might put the idea in the unbelievers head that we as christians never have problems... and that is completel unreaslistic

S

sweet_eyes

I agree with you jay...That us what God wants us to do, help one anoth

Jun 5, 2009
Oh, absolutely. I believe all people need to come together, in one way or another, to see the light of God.

Jesus always taught us to love one another, and I live by His word.

F

ForeverYours

No... i have to disagree, Isnt that why we are all here... to lift one another up and encourage each other as christians.... no one is perfect, everyone has days when they might be lonely or sad or struggle with life in general.. .. .. Would you rather everyone put on a persona of always being happy and never having any troubles?? Dont you think that would push someone away that isnt a christian...... It might put the idea in the unbelievers head that we as christians never have problems... and that is completel unreaslistic
I definately see what you're saying, we are supposed to be there for one another. In other message boards I've been at though, I've never really seen any posts about being despressed and lonely, and I've seen so many here so far. Just not used to seeing threads about it. When I get depressed again, I"ll probably make one, so everyone here can make me feel better.

cate

Apr 26, 2009
i disagree with you on this because the reason for this web is to encourage one another.Through encouragement that when we use the word of God to build the other person.If you had not being down and some one lifted you up then you may not under stand what people are going through.