Please send a prayer for me...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jeffrey2011

I was saved 5 days ago and my life has changed. I am going to take a "discovery class" for 5 weeks late next month. I will be baptized there. I am praying to keep my resolve to attend and hopefully join the church. I am praying to keep beside Jesus until I get the church support.

W

woodl

I was saved 5 days ago and my life has changed. I am going to take a "discovery class" for 5 weeks late next month. I will be baptized there. I am praying to keep my resolve to attend and hopefully join the church. I am praying to keep beside Jesus until I get the church support.
Praise God for there's a new name written down in glory, and it's yours. Let me be the first here on christian chat to extend out my hand to you and to welcome you into the family of God. Don't be like the seed that fell by the way side, after it sprung up it didn't have enough good soil and it wither away. Read the word of God. Find good fellowship with good God fearing christian and take up your cross daily and follow him. God will test you in your faith with him. Stay true to him. When satan throw a snare in your path just wait on the Lord, he will give you a way out. God bless you in your walk with Christ.

Omighty God I pray that you will take this new cumber under your arms and give him the wisdom he will need to come through the many test that he will have. In the Holy name of Jesus I pray, amen.

S

shekaniah

Praise God for there's a new name written down in glory, and it's yours. Let me be the first here on christian chat to extend out my hand to you and to welcome you into the family of God. Don't be like the seed that fell by the way side, after it sprung up it didn't have enough good soil and it wither away. Read the word of God. Find good fellowship with good God fearing christian and take up your cross daily and follow him. God will test you in your faith with him. Stay true to him. When satan throw a snare in your path just wait on the Lord, he will give you a way out. God bless you in your walk with Christ.

Omighty God I pray that you will take this new cumber under your arms and give him the wisdom he will need to come through the many test that he will have. In the Holy name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Agreeing in prayer, in Jesus name amen

Vladimir_Ukr

May 26, 2010
Trust in the Lord with all your heart...(Proverbs 3:5).
May the Lord strengthen your heart and bless you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I

ilavjesus

welcome to the family of GOd!!!! God bless and Be a blessing!!!!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Welcome to God's family in Jesus!
Praying for you in Jesus for all asked. :)

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Welcome to God's family! Always remember to put God first and spend time with him daily, making all your requests known to him. I will pray for you. God bless

J

Jeffrey2011

Thank you.

D

dawnbreaking

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he is that doth go with thee; he will not faill thee, nor forsake thee........... Welcome to the family brother, and be encouraged no matter where you are or may go thru, know Your not alone your Heavenly Father is always with you........... Psalm 37:23-24 The steps of a good man are orderd by the LORD: and he deligheth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down, for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. ........ you are blessed and you are loved,

your sister, Dawnbreaking

Dec 12, 2011
Amen..Welcome my brother in Christ..Heavenly father please cup this child into the palm of your hands and bless him with the wisdom and knowlege he needs to become one with you,,In Jesus holy name i pray..Amen