Please stand with me.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bikerchaz

I have been watching this site with interest since I joined, but now is the time for me to act. So in acting I am asking for some "Prayer Warriors" to stand with me in saving 33,000,000 from hell. That is about half the population of Europe.
Please pray for,

1/ A united church, that pastors preachers vicars and all denominational leaders will work together to prepare their congregations for an influx of overwhelming proportions.
2/ That said leaders will not call for judgmental hoops and obstacles but be open to the Spirit to lead, acknowledging God himself is big enough to handle any problems that will arise.
3/ Protection for yourselves and others in this mission.
4/ Jesus to show his people how to move and speak His will to touch the lives of those he has chosen for His kingdom.
5/ Most of all for an open mind and heart, for clear hearing and an understanding of the purpose of God, so His purpose can be foremost in all our hearts.

I am truly persuaded that that there needs to be a pouring out of the holy spirit on humanity, to the extent that nothing like it has ever been seen. If we are to see His coming, whether we call it the rapture or the second coming, and not putting a date to it, scripture says when everyone has heard of Him "then the end will come".

I for one am fed up with not being able to say there is only one way to salvation, that my feelings about homosexuality are wrong, that hedonism is so rife that the only thing that is now wrong is to believe in the only true God, and in goodness and in justice. people say " where is your god, why dose he not intervene and stop the natural atrocities that plague the world".

I say He is coming, and not only will he intervene because He controls nature, but He will intervene in the atrocities being perpetrated by man, and also intervene in everyone's lives, scripture is clear about what will happen to national powers, and that can be translated into the personal lives of everyone on this planet.

Yes there will be troubles to come, Jesus said as much, but as Paul put it "Even so come Lord Jesus*

Bikerchaz

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
You might get badgered a bit for posting a prayer request in the bible discussion forums but all in all a good prayer request. Wanting people to be saved-especially a number of people that high shows love for your fellow man, one of the fruits of the spirit.

I

imminentCataclysm

I believe you have a very good point, and purpose. Our world has grown very corrupt, and Christians are constantly being suppressed due to their beliefs. We cannot become the minority, not out of pride or sense of self, but for the good of others. It hurts me deeply to think of the many people who will not be able to enter His Kingdom because they lived in a corrupted world that poisoned them. I would love to aid in saving so many people.

B

bikerchaz

cheers guys or guyesses, just start praying and don't stop

O

OwenHeidenreich

"2/ That said leaders will not call for judgmental hoops and obstacles but be open to the Spirit to lead, acknowledging God himself is big enough to handle any problems that will arise."

Love that quote

I'll post an awesome inspirational video
[video=youtube;jVfqGuzsItk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVfqGuzsItk[/video]

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I love to hear this guy. The Lord has done a mighty work in his life. i needed to hear this again:)

S

Saved_Forever

You got my vote. I've been praying for Europe, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the rest of the world as well.

Feb 17, 2010
Bikerchaz, I am only a simple person that LOVES the Word of God and by the knowledge of the Word of God I get to know what to pray for....

Let me explain... When Jesus stood on the mount of olives, he said... Jerusalem, Jerusalem, if only you knew It is I, and how many times did I want to take you under my wing like a hen with chicks, but....... And because you did not receive me.... I will leave this city in disorey until you say.... Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord....

Now there is a couple of things to know here. First Jesus will not have peace over Jerusalem until they acknowledge Jesus as the Messiah. So no matter how many people pray for peace over Jerusalem there will be no peace until they know Jesus! So when a person comes and says we should pray for peace in Israel, that person wants to try to get God to back up from His Word.... Make God a lier... I cannot pray for such things.

Now to pray for a GREAT REVIVAL is the same.... God said in the last times there will be a great FALLING AWAY, not a GREAT REVIVAL... Like all these American "Evangelists" that comes to Africa and knows NOTHING of God. Joice Meyers, Benni Hinn, Rick Warren and all the flase teachers they commune with.

You I see have a great zeal for God but you have to get KNOWLEDGE from God, and that you get by KNOWING what od said would happen. YES the Truth will be preached all around the World.... And that Truth is.... BE PERFECT.... but MANY will reject it, and that soea not make God a lier.... God said FEW will accept and believe it, and they will be hated for His Name sake, but if they endure to the end they shall be saved....

You must notice two things here,,,, ALL WHO ACCEPT THE TRUTH WILL BE HATED.... but if they ENDURE TO THE END THEY SHALL BE SAVED.... Even while they are hated, they are NOT SAVED YET.... they have to endure.... Now how many people do you know that believe in perfection right here on earth, better yet, do you think God's church is not perfect? God says it is.... PERFECT AS HE IS PERFECT...

And believe me, there is a church like that RIGHTE HERE ON EART RIGHT NOW.... God will ALWAYS have that church here. A CHURCH THAT IS PERFECTLY ONE... The one you want to see.... It is here, the trick is to FIND IT.... because ONLY GOD ADDS TO THAT CHURH... Eph 4:11 to 13, Col 1:22... It is the PERFECT BODY OF CHRIST... Eph 5:27.

May god bless you, and give you Truth and knowledge, to know Father and the one HE sent....

B

bikerchaz

Love that quote

Owen, thank you, Jesus thank you, Jesus bless you. That video was just what I needed. I have been in great adversity both in the flesh and in my spirit. I Love the Lord with all my heart mind and soul and things have been getting worse for over two years.
I have been at the end of my tether but then God has lengthend my tether. I have been in so much pain that all I wanted to do was die. My wife has said she no longer wanted to know God and has stopped praying with my children.
finances have become so bad that I was afraid, and my wife has been beside herself in the fear we would have to be forced to have our children put in care.
I talked to a brother in Christ only the other day, I told him I thought God was a liar, and that he "was an infadel" because he was not looking after His family. He asked me to say it but I could not, he said I could not say it because I would only speak truth. yes, he said you can shout at your daddy YOU ARE NOT FAIR, but he showed me I can't say he is like that to others, all I could say was that I didn't understand what was going on because I knew things should not be where they are because He is real, I have met Him face to face, I have heard his voice and I love Him. It it impossible to love a figment of your imagination, yes you can fool yourself for a while, but when you know that you know that you know, the truth is that He is. Even He said "He can not deny Himself" so how can I deny Him or His Love?
So I am standing saying "Jesus, bring it on!! Thank you for the adversity in my life, PRAISE YOU DADDY !!!!! I now want more than 300 million to know him, but I have been led to ask for only this. so this is the figure I will stick with, even though I know that doing this will bring more unmentionables down on my head.
My brother then told me that there was something I had to do and I should stop putting it off, so I asked him to stand with me on this matter of 300,000,000.
This suddenly makes sense, for ages now I know I have not been "satisfied" I have had a burning inside that has consumed me. I thought I was going bonkers, on waking to going to sleep, every moment of the day I was not satisfied. when meeting anyone I knew to be a Christian I have had to ask them if they were satisfied. Were they satisfied to walk down the street and know that 95% if not more of the people they passed did not know God and did they contemplate the consequences of that fact. I think I have frightened a few people with this. but the figure of 300,000,000 would not go away.
I would like to add you to a list of prayer warriors, clothed in the armour of God, an army of prayer warriors, with the most potent weapon in creation, PRAYER.

I will have to google this Todd White and see if he comes to the UK.
Again Thank you Owen for being open to the Spirit's leading. Jesus bless you.

"Even so, come Lord Jesus"

B

bikerchaz

Bikerchaz, I am only a simple person that LOVES the Word of God and by the knowledge of the Word of God I get to know what to pray for....

Thanks Cobus. I agree, I can see you know your scripture, I also know what you say is true there will be a falling away but you said that "this message must be preached to the whole world" it needs to be there first. there are people in this world who are dying because they have not had the chance to hear the gospel. All I know is that I must do this, and I pray that this will be the catalyst for this. This is not just for Europe, it is for the world.
Yes there is a "true church" it is in the hearts of everyone that calls Him Lord. It is not confined to denominations, it is not defined to a hierarchy of bishops and deacons pastors and evangelists. But all have a place in His purpose. Paul said that "Jesus being preached is still Jesus being preached" (My translation) and I do not confess to know how to contain His mind in my own "My ways are higher than your ways" I just take my orders and run with them.
There is a time coming that will rock the world, the "two witnesses" will be laid out, finished, destroyed. Yes these things must happen, Jerusalem will not know peace until after He return, after when the "three shall ask one to take away their shame".
There is to be a time coming that causes me concern for my children, I pray God that I will not be here to see it, If I am then I pray for the grace of God in my heart to overcome and to be able to receive my crown, and sit at the table of His wedding feast even if its by the kitchen door.
As for now my purpose is to listen, and do His will as He tells me. If you do not agree with me go into your room and close the door, take this to Him and let your heart be at peace.
God bless you,
Bikerchaz

I would like to think that the falling away will be through non violent means but we both know that this isn't the truth, but when all is said and done He will return. "The nations will see their (the two witnesses) dead bodies lifted up to the heavens and they will be sore afraid"