Please Take a look!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Carlos-cj

Hi My name is Carlos, people call me CJ too...I'm actually a rapper but i rap in spanish, recently I made this music video...youtuber...and I I tried to rap in English (my second language) I'm not gonna lie it was HARD but I wanna Know What you guys think! Check it out and if you have a youtube acct like and subscribe and give me ideas for videos or songs haha Thank You!! God Bless you ALL!!

TheCJVision - YouTube

S

Samohito

nice one..! praise God with your talent.

P

Powemm

Nice job cj! I like it !

R

Randy1055

Hi My name is Carlos, people call me CJ too...I'm actually a rapper but i rap in spanish, recently I made this music video...youtuber...and I I tried to rap in English (my second language) I'm not gonna lie it was HARD but I wanna Know What you guys think! Check it out and if you have a youtube acct like and subscribe and give me ideas for videos or songs haha Thank You!! God Bless you ALL!!

TheCJVision - YouTube
CJi realy enjoyed your song and vido thank you for shareing