Please think of their pains!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 26, 2009
"If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you....*If they persecuted Me they will persecute you... for they do not know the One who sent Me."*John 15:19-21

*"...we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. We are
**** • **hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed...
**** • **perplexed, but not in despair
**** • **persecuted, but not forsaken;
**** •* struck down, but not destroyed
— always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body." 2 Corinthians 2:7-10
"...the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me." John 16:2-3

"Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11
"Now brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end shall be saved." Mark 13:10-12

My heart is really moved by my fellow brothers n sisters who has been standing strong in faith,even wen world is falling apart around them for the sake of Christ our Lord,their houses been burnt,sisters n mothers raped publicly,brothers killed in a v unhuman wa,even wen m ritting this thread ma hearts is weeping for my brothers who r being forced todeny Cheist,unbareable torture n then may be death.some r hiding in cold forests,caves n graves.
Guys if we dont stand up for them in prayers no one will.This thread is not for an argument or openion but for prayers,will u bow down b4 our king...
No one asks for persicution,but wen it comes faithfulone will take a bullet than to fail Christ..i pray the cry of moravians eould be birthed in our heart..
May the lamb who was slain receive the reward of his suffering..

A

AnandaHya

Dear God give them Your strength and peace to stand firm in Your name. May Your name be glorified and may they remember always Your love. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Revelations 7
So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters.[c] And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

Mar 11, 2011
THAT'S That (amen) to the overall thought.

Thanks SYP

Forever in Christ:)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou for these words in Jesus.

God bless.
pickles

Jan 26, 2009
Stats says 450 christians get killed everyday for their faith,refusing to deny Christ even when gun been pointed at them,threatened to give them slow torture yet praises of God be glorified is sung,they rather kiss the messy painful death than to deny Christ,
Hundreds n thousands r being beaten up as I am writting this,many women r being raped just because they beleive.
Guys lets pray for them everyday,t he y may look different than many of u,poverty n in hunger yet praising n thankful cuz Christ died so that would aleays be enough..
If we could just stop just stop arguing witheach other calling each other a false prophet n vain doctorinal argument n bow with open heart to cry out for those kids that are being burnt for the sake of Christ we will acheive much...Lets pray pray with brokenness cuz I beleive God weeps over wat is happening