please watch this, Jesus is displeased with the way we live

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
do you honestly believe it's your works
that will get you to heaven ?

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
do you honestly believe it's your works
that will get you to heaven ?

No it is by Grace we receive Salvation.

Let us therefor be humbled and abide in obedience and Give Glory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

Love, Gratitude, Appreciation, Joy, Hope.....................

P

psychomom

Certainly we are NOT saved by any sort of work! And the Lord draws whom He will...
I personally did not find condemnation in the video. For me it was just a further witness that the Lord is speaking to me about some stuff in my heart that's been there too long. That I've become too comfy with. That He'd like to free me from.

I find it's a process, and I don't expect it to stop till I leave this place and go Home. (I PRAY it won't stop!)
I hope I continue to seek the Lord's face, and ask you all to pray for me. ♥
Thanks ~ellie

X

xino

@Psychomom

I am so glad the video touched you too as it did to me.
Jesus led me to that video, when the pastor was talking about the part Jesus was speaking to him, it was as if that message might be for me and I saw 2 flash of white light to my right eye. And I instantly knew this is a message from God and wanted me to know the biggest sin I've done regardless of him just recently clearing my addiction.

I got on my knee started crying and praying, asking God to forgive me, as I didn't know what I did. Though I thought about it and found out that I nearly disowned my father. Which is the breaking of love. When you disown someone it means you stop loving. And I was breaking Jesus's law as his law was to always love! I had to apologise to my dad and ask for forgiveness.

Apart from that it also showed me why I have sinned just like the pastor, which is thinking of hate/judgement thoughts/malice/sexual/deceit etc in my mind. And that is a sin already. So in order to afford thinking of these bad thoughts, I need to afford the world that is causing it which are the things I dwell in: movies, music, games, tv etc

The video isn't a condemnation but a message to let people know how they live their life. Do they live their life completely to Jesus or serving two masters= Jesus and the world?

@Pyschomom
what ever problem you are dealing with, I hope you keep fighting it.
yes it is HARD to avoid sinning because we are living in a world of sin! This is why Jesus will always forgive, but he will only forgive if we know the sins we have committed and confessed to him.

just keep trying hard to avoid the problem you have.

C

Crimeny

No everybody here Xino is right i was praying last night and boom I felt the holy ghost tell me stuff and preach his word and let me tell you the end is so close and WE GOT TO REPENT, adulterous gazes, unclean thoughts, hate and malice and all evil lets remove that, YOU KNOW PLENTY OF SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS THAT, and basically that includes what we think.

Did God not say I AM he who searches hearts and minds and boy let me tell you he searched me and found garbage stacked up to the ceiling and i gotta repent but LISTEN JUST CAUSE WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE DOES NOT MEAN WE SHOULD CONFORM TO THE WORLD, TO THE TV OR MOVIES AND LIVE FOR COMFORT, why he said in revelations I am about to spit you out of my mouth cause your lukewarm and lket me tell you, we people in north america are like that lukjewarm we are neither hot or cold cause we live in pleasure and our good works are lets go to help people every once in a while, what about the fact that God says WE GOT TO PREACH HIS WORD, JOIN IN HIS SUFFERING.

Read James, did he not say that faith without works is dead? MALICE IS IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS, AND THE WORLD FEEDS THAT MALICE/HATE THROUGH TELEVISION, MOVIES VIDEOGAMES and such we got to avoid the world and turn away, even in teens room i just read about how demons are in TV, and on youtube i remember listening how snakes are in cigarettes and alcohol and that demons torture our spirit when we watch secular movies. I dunno about secular music but I have a feeling that stuff bites too.

OUR MIND NEEDS TO BE CLEAN MAN, pray to the Lord and ask him to bring out all the garbage in our minds, ask him to show the darkness inside, ask him to refine and test and try us hard to make us spotless and nice and clean. Let me tell you I was dirty, hateful thoughts, racism, and a lot of anxiety and fear, unloving and rebelliousness in my mind EVEN AFTER Jesus called me, and I wonder if sometimes we sort of let those things sit there and clump us, we got to repent and put this world away even though its enticing, DO NOT LET COMFORT become God cause Jesus calls us to do things that make us suffer, because then he will show his strength in our weakness when we have no clue what to do!

X

xino

@crimeny

thanks Crimeny

Did God not say I AM he who searches hearts and minds and boy let me tell you he searched me and found garbage stacked up to the ceiling and i gotta repent but LISTEN JUST CAUSE WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE DOES NOT MEAN WE SHOULD CONFORM TO THE WORLD, TO THE TV OR MOVIES AND LIVE FOR COMFORT, why he said in revelations I am about to spit you out of my mouth cause your lukewarm and lket me tell you,
Read James, did he not say that faith without works is dead? MALICE IS IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS, AND THE WORLD FEEDS THAT MALICE/HATE THROUGH TELEVISION, MOVIES VIDEOGAMES and such we got to avoid the world and turn away, even in teens room i just read about how demons are in TV, and on youtube i remember listening how snakes are in cigarettes and alcohol and that demons torture our spirit when we watch secular movies. I dunno about secular music but I have a feeling that stuff bites too.
Which is what I'm trying to say all along.

Yes Jesus will forgive our sins but how can he forgive us if we don't know the sins we are doing? that is why we need to confess our sins to him and then he would forgive you.

If your brother walks up to you and say, "I have sinned against you, please forgive me".
Wouldn't you say "wo there, what do I need to forgive you off? what have you done wrong?"

Can you see? so if we confess the sins we have done, therefore our sins will be forgiven.
People are so sure that they live a righteous life and are going to heaven, they will weep when they face God's judgement because he would show them the sins they did in their life and that they didn't know what they did.

In truth the pastor WAS not really banned from heaven. Jesus only gave him a premonition. Telling him if he was to come during rapture, he would not take him. The reason why Jesus told him this is to show him the sins he was doing that HE DIDN'T KNOW what he was doing!
Wasn't that Jesus's last word before dying? "they don't know what they do?".
So now that the pastor has seen his fate, he will preach it to people as a message and him changing his faith!
Imagine if Jesus did not show him is premonition, it would mean MORE people will be condemned because they do the same sins are the pastor.

That is why I said on my first post, small things we do can be a sin!
Jesus warns us that hate/malice/deceit/sexual/judging/deception etc comes from the heart. And thinking of those things are a sin!
What makes us think of these things? through tv and media!

you turn on the tv and hear a news about Josef from Austria who raped and fathered his daughter for 24 years. Wouldn't hate and judgement come to your mind? you will be condemning the man, not knowing that you are also condemning yourself. More also sexual thoughts comes to your mind.
You read a rape story about someone, wouldn't that bring sexual thoughts to your mind?

I remember hearing the true genocide story about The Rape of Nanking and Unit 317. When I heard what the Japanese did to the Chinese, I was so mad and furious and I had hate and resentfulment for them!
However the bible teaches us not to live in the past or try to discover the past
"Isaiah 43: 18 to 19, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!”
because if we look at the past it will just bring sorrow, misery and hate.

This is why we need to avoid tv and media. When teens watch tv and media, they get tempted to try out many things people do.
Why do you think female under 16 were always getting pregnant?

I am not saying to people they should completely avoid media and tv. Without them how can we watch out for the end of time?
obviously with tv and media you can watch Christian related stuff, and catch what is going on if someone is pretending to be the messiah, teaching false doctrines, secret exposed about a church etc.

but I'm saying give more time and attention to God than to tv & media!

cronjecj

Sep 25, 2011
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all
our righteousness are as filthy...

cronjecj

Sep 25, 2011
i have one BIG problem with all of
this is that you think salvation is
dependant on your OWN
righteousness where the Word
of God says it is CHRIST's
righteousness IN us that you ARE
saved.

..but you do not trust God that
HE IS ABLE rather you fear that
you might not make it WHY?

because you look at your OWN
righteousness which is FULL of
FILTH.

there is NONE righteous in YOU,
when it comes to God's
standard's.

..admit it.

Last edited:
E

enochson

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all
our righteousness are as filthy...
Sorry not true anymore und the new coventant of christ we have been wash by the blood white as snow and it is unremoveable.

E

enochson

i have one BIG problem with all of
this is that you think salvation is
dependant on your OWN
righteousness where the Word
of God says it is CHRIST's
righteousness IN us that you ARE
saved.

..but you do not trust God that
HE IS ABLE rather you fear that
you might not make it WHY?

because you look at your OWN
righteousness which is FULL of
FILTH.

there is NONE righteous in YOU,
when it comes to God's
standard's.

..admit it.
amen I call this those who stand and llok at the actof christ on the cross and those who past throw the cross to the new life on the other rised side of it. life is after the grave not before it.

H

heatherivory

Can't sleep, its too hot, so im listening to it now. I also am NOT one for "religous programs" in fact i hate most. I can't stand listening to charletons provoking guilt and other emotions for THEIR own financial gain. But this man doing the speaking, sounds very sincere so far...

P

psychomom

cronjecj-- I really appreciate the reminder you speak of that He is all, and I am nothing. I promise you I know and believe that I have nothing righteous in me but the Son of God. (however, that's a pretty BIG but!)
Salvation comes through Christ, and Him alone. I am saved by faith in the work of Jesus--sinless life, death, and resurrection. I again (and most happily) confess with my mouth that Jesus IS Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. :)

I just think that throughout my pilgrimage here in this world the Holy Spirit will convict me of the utter yuckiness in my heart. Not that I will EVER be righteous on my own, but because He loves me (amazing!!) He wants to show me where I displease Him. I also think the Holy Spirit allows me to see my own sinful nature to lead me into praise and thanksgiving...how completely wondrous that He could look at me and see the righteousness of Jesus!!

Any parent shows their child where she has displeased Him, for both their sakes. And any good Dad will discipline said child, to teach her the things which are against His character, and shouldn't be found in her, either. You know...I think He calls it sanctification? :)

I am ever grateful to the Lord for allowing me to see little glimpses of my own heart, so He can begin the cleansing process, which begins with Him, and ends there, too. It's NOTHING I do---it's ALL HIM.

Okay, now I'm smiling, and have to start some praise/worship music. Thanks for saying what you did, cronjecj! It's always a good reminder that without Him we are/can do nothing. But the fabulous flipside is that in Him, nothing is impossible, even conforming ME to His own dear image. ♥

These boards are hard, because we don't really know one another, however........
Any time you think I am off base with the Lord, I want you to feel free to speak up! I believe God gave us the duty to judge the sin of our brothers and sisters in Christ, but more than that...if I am wrong in my thinking of who He is...well I guess that would make it idolatry, wouldn't it? And I do NOT want to do that !

I wish you all a great day, to the glory of the Lord.
~ellie