Please...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Justme43

Hi ...i posted nearly a month ago about my husband who left me to pursue a gay lifestyle. He has been open to change, but doubts that God will change him since He hasn't in 20 yrs. We've been in daily communication with my continually telling him that I love him no matter what but maintaining my stand and telling him that I intend to keep praying and having faith that the Lord will fix all of this.

Tonight there was a terrible "blow out". I had been feeling a bit down and he suddenly started to text that he was crying because of me, and that he should just die because of how he is ...claiming the Bible says so ...i quickly clarified what the Bible says about it and how through Jesus we can overcome anything. Long story short, he became very bitter and cold toward me as I begged and pleaded with him to not be upset and relentlessly apologized for causing his upset. I told him I had no way of knowing through text and never meant for that to happen.

I'm just so depressed and he's in so much trouble. I have no one to talk to about it ...i pray and pray and pray and the Lord helps me, but I feel like I'm so slow in hearing Him that I mess everything up in the meantime. I just don't know what to do ...i have to get up for work in a few hours in order to force myself to go on. My husband and I both want to die because of this problem ....please pray for our deliverance.

L

libertygirl

I will be praying.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Do not be discouraged, for Gold must be purified by fire.
The reaction of your husband speaks to how God is working on him, just keep praying as you have been,
for the theif is always trying as well.
Praying for you and your husband in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.
We all here a cc are in Jesus, always here for you. :)

Huge hugs and God bless
pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Justme, my family is going through a simular battle for my nephew.
As long as the battle keeps going, we know the theif has no power! :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

I remember you :)
Prayers continue