Pls delete if not allowed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Hi, new user here. I'm an Oncology certified registered nurse but I'm currently staying at home with my three kids. My husband suffers from chronic back pain he developed from an injury in Iraq. After being put on multiple meds with horrible side effects we started looking for natural remedies. A friend introduced us to CBD and it has been life changing for him. We decided to start selling it and help get the word out. Through doing that, we have realized how much it has helped so many people. I wish to share it with others but don't know how to do that without sounding insensitive or like I'm just trying to make a sale. I see so many people who suffer from so many different things and know that this is truly God sent. It may not help everyone but it has sure helped many. If you suffer from anything at all, please take the time to Google your ailment and CBD oil. We don't put our faith in the plant. We put our hope and faith in Jesus and are extremely thankful that he has provided relief for my husband and many others through this. I will be glad to answer any questions.
Firstly, welcome to our community. :)
When I read your post I thought of The Book of Genesis chapter 1 and verse 29.
God the Father gave us plants for our food and healing.

CBD oil is indeed a Godsend if it is in the right form. I would strongly advise anyone reading your testimony about your husbands experience with CBD and who seeks to buy their own so as to help their ailments to not consider shopping on-line at Amazon.com.
Amazon has a strict policy that prohibits schedule drugs like CBD from being sold. The ingredient is currently prohibited by federal law even though CBD will not get the user high. Amazon does sell CBD products however, so that should inform the reader public as to the authenticity of such labeled merchandise at Amazon given Amazon's prohibition.

I know people who have utilized CBD for healing and one good friend who is a Chiropractor also sells it. It does wonders for chronic pain and disabilities suffered from car accidents and the like.

As to advice. I would check to see if you could open a store of sorts on eBay. Perhaps that would help you. Also, Homestead is a website builder company wherein you might start your own on-line website advertising your product.

Just a couple of thoughts. Bless your adventure in this undertaking. May God bless you and your husband. Thank him for me if you will for his brave service to our country.

Feb 28, 2016
Jesus introduced me to this in a form that saved my life,
no need to say more...