pls pray for my famly issues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hope36523

I ask yall to pray for my famly to pull together and stay strong,I pray my grandmas hip gets better,and parents alcohal problem,husbands alcohal and gambleing problem,that my cousins needs are met,and for god to keep his hand on all my kids

L

Lindasue

God Bless you and your Family, You and yours are in my prayers.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Hope, setting you and all your family before God in Jesus's name for all healing, help and peace in Jesus.

God bless:)
pickles

J

jkalyna

We thank you Lord Yahweh Jehovah Savior Loving Friend, speak to the hearts for your HOly Spirit is mighty unto the pulling down of strongholds, in Jesus Holy name. Amen, and Amen

G

Gail421

Through Jesus I pray that your family may be lifted to God. That he might heal the problems that you face. I pray that the children will be tucked deep in his arms while the grown-ups battle their issues. You asked for prayers and I am certain he will hear them. Stay strong. Bless you. Gail