plz help me i really need prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aabolos

I'm goin through a really hard time right now I jus called the cops on my boyfriend of 7 yrs because he hit me and I'm feelin soo many emotions I don't know what to do we have 2 kids together and my sons is so sad that his dad is gone it hurts soo bad I don't know what to say to comfort my son cuz I can't even comfort myself and I feel so bad I know my boyfriend feels so betrayed and I wish I would have never called but on the other hand I feel like I couldn't just let that happen and I know I don't deserve it. I'm also scared of what's gonna happen now. I just want prayer that god heals our hearts and helps my boyfriend realizze that he needs help and that sumthing positive comes out of all of this. Please help me and my family with prayers. I have nobody to talk to and I feel so hopeless right now

F

FatnWeak

You did the right thing, if you did not call the cops, he will do it again thinking it's ok because there are no serious reprocussions. I hope he will learn his lesson fast. I will pray for your family and I hope it turns out fine at the end.

Dear Father in heaven, I am pray for "aabolos" I ask you to please comfort her broken heart, and provide help by giving her advice on how to handle her situation with her boyfriend. Touch her boyfriend's heart so it may soften and recognize that he was wrong for what he did. Please Father, work in the home of this family, provide them with a special blessing, please Father, whatever happens, don't break them apart for you know that family, a home, is important. I ask in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you, your children, that Jesus will pour out His comfort and streangth upon all of you.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

A

aabolos

Thank you 2 soo much for taking the time to pray for my family its greatly appreciated

F

FatnWeak

Hey No problem, I will pray again, just ask and we'll pray again :)

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them

John 14: 14, 15 And whatsoever you shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son, If you shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you too. God bless

P

Preethamk

Dear sister in christ , i will pray for you. A great truth you must not forget in this dark situation is - fault may be his but the cause is the devil. And the police may teach him a lesson , but only the holy spirit can stop the evil one. so begin to pray the prayer of faith in the spirit while we pray the prayer of intercession for your family. The lord leads me to say you must base your family life on the rock , which is Christ.

S

shekaniah

Sending prayer for you and the children...may God give you all a clear perspective, cover you with love and protection.
May God move in the heart of your boyfriend, calm him and give him insight. In Jesus Name, Amen