POEM OF TRUTH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Braxton123

He is the Key to the many chained locks, the only way we can ever break free; the only Truth, the Love, the Light so we can see.

The poisonous venom of that snake has been the lure; Christ is the One that’s Pure & only He alone has our Cure.

Only through the 1 who can forgive, & only through the gift He gives will any of us ever live.

The only way to life, the way that we must be led; is by the Word He gives us, by that Word we must be fed.

When we receive Christ we’re born again & we take our 1st breath, without that Word of Truth then there is only death.

The flesh is so rotten to its very core, until we receive the Spirit it’s just an open sore.

Without the Lord breathing in the life of His Spirit we are bones that have fallen into a pit, all these things that I tell you are truly legit.

The bones come together, they form tendons & they form flesh; but without the breath of life they are all entangled in the mesh.

The Lord gives us His breath of life, the breath of Truth, the breath of Love; he gives it to us as a gift from far above.

It’s nothing we can earn by works but only through His Grace, without the Lord with us we finish last place in this life which is a race.

Thank God that since we have Him we finish first, thanks to His Holy water we will never again thirst.

I can take no credit for this poem, the credits not due to me; the Lord is my source of power, He has allowed me to see.

All credit is due to the One who gives, it’s only through Him that any of us ever truly lives. PRAISE GOD!!!​

Last edited:
O

OFM

bro.braxton ecellent sir thanx 4 sharing b blessed allways amen......