Poems about Creation

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Senior Member
Jun 5, 2013
662
21
18
I have been feeling kind of down lately. The news always seems to be really negative, and I don't think I spend enough time appreciating nature as I should. Plus I am so busy. I got to thinking that maybe other people felt the same way. So I put together a collection of Christian poems in a free ebook. It is neat to see nature and all parts of creation through the eyes of talented poets. If you are interested, your can read it on my website here: http://www.drawneartochrist.com. Even if you decide poetry is not your thing, please say a prayer that this free ebook will glorify God and draw others near to Christ. Thanks for reading and God bless you!
 
Thank you, I downloaded and read most of them. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks, kim. Not just the news is often negative, as i am.. also a pessimist. Still longing and asking to help change. Thank you for the collection and encouragement from that.