Poetry Videos

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChrisTillinen

Sep 16, 2022
What is the name of the feature that adds one poem line at a time for four lines and starts the
See my reply in the private message.

my thoughts are dont post all your great poetry links under one posting, separate them! Then you don’t have to scroll through all the replys
Given how I've made 10 videos based on my old poems within two weeks, it just seems unfair to others if I post all of them separately. That would push down recent threads started by others too quickly. But when I write new poems, I plan to post them separately and also include a video version.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
Haha you just gave me my escape clause: I will publish my latest one as poem video!!

I just finished it. Your input is prized!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
And another one. Had to switch to a different reader's voice for this one. The deep male voice would have sounded too odd here.

This just the most beautiful testimony I understand what you went through my 12th birthday present was recieving Lukemia I know it is a blood cancer but the odds of surviving some say is low and others say not so low either way I was dying and near the nbrink where everything and evryone was sounding muffled and echoed and it felt like I was falling into a deep sleep I just rememer them frantically yelling to keep my eyes open

But luckily and I honestly don't know how but I woke up three days lady with my mom by bed crying.

For me the experience wasn't that deep I didn't see anything or experience anything but I remember it was like I was asleep no dreams or anything yet was somehow conscious and aware in the darkness. I even was talking to myself saying where am I? but I also felt very safe and protected held in place by some unseen hand and I wasn't a Christian or anything back then.

But your testimony brought back those memories and I am grateful for it.

ChrisTillinen

Sep 16, 2022
This just the most beautiful testimony I understand what you went through my 12th birthday present was recieving Lukemia I know it is a blood cancer but the odds of surviving some say is low and others say not so low either way I was dying and near the nbrink where everything and evryone was sounding muffled and echoed and it felt like I was falling into a deep sleep I just rememer them frantically yelling to keep my eyes open

But luckily and I honestly don't know how but I woke up three days lady with my mom by bed crying.

For me the experience wasn't that deep I didn't see anything or experience anything but I remember it was like I was asleep no dreams or anything yet was somehow conscious and aware in the darkness. I even was talking to myself saying where am I? but I also felt very safe and protected held in place by some unseen hand and I wasn't a Christian or anything back then.

But your testimony brought back those memories and I am grateful for it.
Must have been very hard to go through that at that age. Thank God he protected you through it and you found faith later!

But just to clarify, the video you quoted isn't really my testimony. It's based on New Testament accounts of Jesus raising the daughter of Jairus in Mark 5:21–43, Matthew 9:18–26 and Luke 8:40–56. I've taken some "poetic license" to imagine what she might have experienced during all of that.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Must have been very hard to go through that at that age. Thank God he protected you through it and you found faith later!

But just to clarify, the video you quoted isn't really my testimony. It's based on New Testament accounts of Jesus raising the daughter of Jairus in Mark 5:21–43, Matthew 9:18–26 and Luke 8:40–56. I've taken some "poetic license" to imagine what she might have experienced during all of that.
I think I understand what your saying when I write my own poems especially when it comes to others somehow I can express everything they went or are going through without going through it myself that empathy and a connection of the hearts it somehow just happens.

I remember on mothers days several years ago I found a free poetry site that I cannot for the life of me what it was called but I wrote a poem of everything a mother goes through I somehow could know and feel even the most hidden things a mother goes through and never speaks.

I got so many messages from other moms telling me how I spoke their hearts and understand .

Never underestimate the power words have and I want to do what your doing but I am not exactly tech savy so I don't really understand how you did it.

But if I could I would make a youtube channel for this single purpose

ChrisTillinen

Sep 16, 2022

New video again. Probably I need to slow down with posting these as I don't want to empty my "reserve" of poems I've already written too quickly. So perhaps it will be one poem per 5-8 days from now on.