Possibly Our Next President

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hopesprings

I am so fed up with our party leaders here. I keep reading all the bad decisions Harper has made during his dictatorship. I watch Trudeau in the debates and his ads, and I think, "Aggh! Another Trudeau, but dummied down!"

Mulcair is in the hands of Quebecers, racing towards giving them preferential treatment, should they come back to him after his niqab gaff. Talk about losing an election over something so completely and utterly stupid!

I like Elizabeth May, although she is not a Christian, she seems ethical. But the Green candidate pulled out in my riding, and her support continues to tank, if you consider going from 5.5% of the people would vote for her going down to 4.5% of the people voting for her significant.

One way or another, I'm going to regret this election. I will probably vote for the local Christian candidate. Too bad it took me 7 weeks to phone his office, and find out he is a church going, pro-life believer! My bad!
I kind of like Harper....