Postcards

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lady_Karen

I was just wondering if those who live overseas would be willing to help me out ... sure if your here in the USA too ...

I collect postcards from all over the USA & OVERSEAS and well I was wondering if anyone here would like to help me out ... here is all you need to do:

1. Collect up 4 postcards
2. Something with a landmark or something nice on the front of the postcard
3. Sign & date the back with a short message to me on the postcard
4. Place it into a protective envelope
5. Get my address via a pm here on the site
6. Mail it off to me
7. Once they arrive ... then I send out a THANK YOU to those who helped out

So ... is anyone willing to help me out ?? I sure would like to reach 3,000 in the year 2009 as of right now I have 2,350 or somewhere around there !!!

Just leave me something here or a PM

:cool: :cool: :cool:

L

Lady_Karen

ANYONE AT ALL WANT TO HELP ME OUT ... I already know of a couple of folks are but is there anyone else ??

M

mommygrace

sure Karen..I can get you some nice ones of Kenora..

G

goth4god

oh! i would love to help out!
me and my friend were going to send random ppl postcards anyways! lol

L

Lady_Karen

Goood to hear that ... get in touch with me when you can

B

Bornagainchristian

I am also a collector of view cards around the world.

Bornagainchristian.

L

Leilaii425

I can get you some from VA beach and newport news.