Posts are not lining up correctly

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MaggieMye

I don't get it, I think something is still wrong with the site's functions. Posts should be numbered and in order like they used to me. Now this thing comes up and tells you that your post will be posted?? And then it doesn't get placed after the most recent post, but gets stuck up to the last one that YOU (anybody) did. Makes it confusing because a post is not posted as a response to anyting, but rather it ends up as replying to the last post you did. Does this make sense?
So if I, Maggie posted posts # 4 and 7, #7 would end up as #5 and not as a response to number 6.

Has anyone else noticed this?:confused:

Maggie

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006
yeah robo's werkin on getin everything back up but i reckon its gunna take time
I'm noticin that most of the threads are like 5 months old

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I dont know....

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
My previous post was my fault, :eek: not the site's.
Anyway.. I dont know.. ;)
Maby in many ways we can consider this a blessing.
Always, when we give in Jesus, to God Our Father.
It is in our weakness, that His power is made perfect! :D

God bless.
pickles

Mar 2, 2010
I had not realized (althought it makes sense) that we lost all chat members who had joined since Aug 13th as well as all mail messages in our inboxes. Unfortunately, these people may believe they were banned and not know what is up or why unless they take time to look around.