Potential job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
Hello all.

I'm going to a training for homemaker (assisting elderly and disabled) on Oct 27-28. Pray a job comes from this and I get good hours.

In Christ
Jamie

S

shekaniah

Jesus be right by Jamies side, whispering words of wisdom, understanding, knowledge, depth and insight. Fill her with peace and confidence.
Give her the rest she will need before she goes into training...In Jesus name Amen

N

NMsmile

Jesus your child desires to work. Please give Jamie a job with hours, pay and co-workers who will be a blessing to her. Lord eliminate her concerns and work out the situation for your glory. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for all asked.

God bless:)
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you and your job. May it not just be a job, but may it also bring you happiness and may God shine His light even in your job. God bless

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
Thank you for your prayers everyone. I got for my first day of training tomorrow! I need this job, because I am in student loan debt and credit card debt.

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update, praying that you complete the training with ease...may God fill you with wisdom and knowledge...in Jesus name amen

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
Update: I got the job! I'll be a homemaker for West Virginia's Choice, assisting the elderly and disabled with daily living skills.

The only problem is I only got one client, for one day a week. Pray I get more clients, so I can pick up more hours! I got debt I need to take care of.

S

shekaniah

Praise God you got the job! Do it like you are working for Jesus himself...and your work will be blessed with more clients!

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
Praise God you got the job! Do it like you are working for Jesus himself...and your work will be blessed with more clients!
That's great advice, straight from Colossians 3:23-24. :)

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Its great to hear you got the job Praise God!!! I pray you get more clients soon. GOD BLESS