(Potentially) Profound Thoughts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If you ignore someone long enough they will eventually go away. Just ask my telemarketer friends. LOL
It sure works for credit card junk mail. When i was young I got lots of advertisements. At 46 I don't get one per year.

Aug 2, 2009
Did I miss something?Why the disrespect?
Don't know what you mean. It's just words that spell other words when they're backwards. And here in America, dogs are referred to as man's best friend, if that's what you're worried about. People treat their dogs like their own children.

Aug 2, 2009
If you ignore someone long enough they will eventually go away. Just ask my telemarketer friends. LOL
There was this scammer that called everyday and always left a really long message trying to sound like they needed to talk about some investment account that I had. It was a company I never heard of. I got tired of them leaving long messages so one day I picked up the phone and without saying anything I placed the phone on the counter, left it there and went about my business. Came back several minutes later and there was no one on the line. To my surprise they never called me back again. :ROFL:

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
There was this scammer that called everyday and always left a really long message trying to sound like they needed to talk about some investment account that I had. It was a company I never heard of. I got tired of them leaving long messages so one day I picked up the phone and without saying anything I placed the phone on the counter, left it there and went about my business. Came back several minutes later and there was no one on the line. To my surprise they never called me back again. :ROFL:
sounds quite brilliant😁
if I did that with my place they'd hear either a microwave,air conditioning or some sort of movie playing from maybe dreamworks or disney🤣
or even something that would never get out of their head like Veggietales😁😎👍