~Power of the Spirit~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I have learned in the past twenty-seven years of retirement that it is
important to stay active and exercise on a regular basis.
Thankfully I was able to play eighteen holes of golf yesterday as the weather
moderated. Now looks like we may get hit with more unsuitable weather.

'And the past twenty-three years I have learned the importance of having God in
my life. And this being a daily quiet time with my Higher Power. And this I
have learned of being an important part of striving for compatible harmony
in all my going and coming...believe it. And striving for spiritual discipline shall
always be a daily challenge. Thank God I have learned the importance of perseverance!'
'Praise God'

BLANK IMAGE FOR TEXT MESSAGES - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (4) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg I once was lost golf ball - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Bingo Few and I mean few find the secret you found! The reason?? Because few care enough! (Matt 7:7-8) Jesus on my 3rd year of salvation taught me through the Holy Spirit how to pray and what one can expect when one prays. When one begins, what I call the first round your not alone in your prayer closet!! The enemy is also with you, looking to enter your mindset with such things as he did with our Jesus, remember your friend is coming over soon, or aren't you hungry? ANYTHING!!!! to get you to stop!

But you make it through round 1! Round 1 is preparing, you go through I am sorry for making so many mistakes etc... round 2 is worship!! ( Psalms 100:1-5!!) You are not alone in round 2 either! But what you are doing in this round is knocking on the door of heaven, and the enemy is doing everything he can to stop you!!

He knows if you persevere. at this point the door will open for you!! FEW make it through round 2!! Because you really must fight your feeling and the enemy is really on the attack in one's mindset at this point!! But you hold fast!! NOTHING is going to keep that door closed for you!! FINALLY, you make it to the final round, Satan is gone, the door has opened, and the Lord is before you, what do you say here??? LOL NOTHING!!!

Your hear to receive, not to dictate. because Jesus already knows why you have knocked, and so you are flat on your face as Jesus ministers to you and your need! That is what Matt 7:7 means. Prayer is not so much about speaking as it is waiting!!(Isaiah 40:28-31!!) This works!! As Bingo and me heartly agree!! I am so thankful for Jesus in my life!!

He has taught me well in the need for discipline in one's mindset, and in living his truth out in my own life!! I encourage you all to follow in this, you will be greatly rewarded!!! I am so happy for you Bingo!!! Keep moving forward through and by our Lord Jesus!!!

Mar 23, 2023
Spirit-power comes from communication with God in prayer and times of quiet meditation. I must constantly seek spirit communication with God. This is a matter directly between me and God. Those who seek it through the medium of the church do not always get the joy and the wonder of spirit communication with God. From this communication comes life, joy, peace, and healing. Many people do not realize the power that can come to them from direct spirit communication."
'Praise God'

Oh yes. I agree. I want to grow much deeper in my intimacy with the Lord.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
That is the defining trait, a hunger for the things of God, a desire to learn of Him and His ways.
Scripture speaks that Moses knew of His ways.
Blessings to all in His name