P
purpose
Guest
Respond as God would
Do all things without grumbling and faultfinding and complaining (against God) and questioning and doubting ( among yourselves). Philippians 2:14
I know people who have been sick or have had other difficult problems for an extended period of time and yet have the most beautiful attitudes. They never complain, are not grouchy, don't act as if the world owes them something, and don't blame God or even feel sorry themselves. But I also know people with the same sorts of circumstanses who talk nly about their illness and problems and how hard it all is for them. They are self-absorbed and often easily offended,bitter,and resentful.
Every situation in life requires making a decision about how you are going to respond. If you respond the way God would, then your trials are much easier to handle. I highly respect and admire people who are able to be stable even when they are in tremendous pain and discomfort. I think they are a wonderful example to all of us.
Power Thought: I am very careful about what i say at all times.
Do all things without grumbling and faultfinding and complaining (against God) and questioning and doubting ( among yourselves). Philippians 2:14
I know people who have been sick or have had other difficult problems for an extended period of time and yet have the most beautiful attitudes. They never complain, are not grouchy, don't act as if the world owes them something, and don't blame God or even feel sorry themselves. But I also know people with the same sorts of circumstanses who talk nly about their illness and problems and how hard it all is for them. They are self-absorbed and often easily offended,bitter,and resentful.
Every situation in life requires making a decision about how you are going to respond. If you respond the way God would, then your trials are much easier to handle. I highly respect and admire people who are able to be stable even when they are in tremendous pain and discomfort. I think they are a wonderful example to all of us.
Power Thought: I am very careful about what i say at all times.