1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
I was given a video to show Trump supporters. It was the harshest, most vile thing. In the video this white man is lecturing the people the way you might speak to a naughty dog. He calls them members of a cult, hypnotized and insults Jesus Christ. He tells them the most sophisticated mass media tools ever assembled have eviscerated their power of discernment. Clearly trying to intimidate people by stringing a bunch of big words together that basically mean “you have been deceived”. He tells them they need to be deprogrammed and that they have succumbed to “Salem witch trial levels of mental lapse”. Says they are white supremacists who wave confederate flags. He says there is no such thing as ANTIFA and then in the next breadth says that ANTIFA only exists to counteract fascists Trump supporters threatening civil war. He says they are disassociated from reality and are filled with false accusations and revenge fantasies and of course that they are delusional. Finally he concludes saying that the 1st amendment does not require platforms to broadcast your message nor does it protect threats of violence.
I could not imagine any Trump supporter actually listening to this garbage. I did because my sister begged me to and she agreed that if I did she also would watch a 9 minute video that I would send her. After watching this I was reminded of a video I saw by two sisters called “Diamond and Silk”. The video was only 7 minutes long. Instead of vile insults they begin with the definition of sedition and treason because of the current impeachment. They then show a clip of the offensive portion of Trump’s speech where he calls for peaceful protest to make their voices heard which is then followed by a montage of perhaps 20 short clips of Pelosi, Maxine Waters, News anchors, actors, actresses all saying things that clearly incited violence, incited sedition, and called for the assassination of the President. In an enjoyable, entertaining, and gentle way they destroyed the accusations that this other guy made and turned it on their own heads concluding their tape with “impeach yourselves”.
2 The tongue of the wise adorns knowledge, but the mouth of the fool gushes folly.
The video my sister sent me was of a fool gushing folly. He is what is known as a “useful idiot”. Very likely had no idea that he was a fool (so no malice or intent to deceive, he was the one who was deceived). But what impressed me was that the video by Diamond and Silk was not simply providing knowledge, it was “adorned”. It was entertaining to watch. It was short, only seven minutes. When it was over you realize you were given “receipts”, “evidence” that was undeniable of the duplicity of these ones calling for the impeachment.
3 The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.
We talk about an “echo chamber”. Group think is where everyone in the group agrees with each other, dissent is not allowed, and the message keeps getting reinforced resulting in brain washing and cult like behavior. Do not justify that behavior with some reference to God, the eyes of the Lord are everywhere, He keeps watch on both the wicked and the good. I listen to CNN and Steve Bannon, MSNBC and Dan Bongino, Don Lemon and the Daily Wire. NTD, Newsmax, Fox, etc. No one who was doing that could possibly come up with that vile hate filled video my sister sent. That came from the echo chamber of group think.
4 The soothing tongue is a tree of life, but a perverse tongue crushes the spirit.
Dinesh D‘Souza is a soothing tongue. The Hodge twins are a soothing tongue. The man on my sister’s video was a perverse tongue.
5 A fool spurns a parent’s discipline, but whoever heeds correction shows prudence.
The weird thing is that once you peeled off the insults and vile rhetoric of the guy in my sister’s video, most everything he said I agreed with. Salem Witch trials, Fascism in the 1930s, and cults are all excellent examples of what we are seeing right now. He said that the claim of voter fraud has been debunked, that was not true, but there have been 61 trials that were dismissed, not on the merits but because the judge figured out some justification for not listening to the trial. The thing is a “hot potato” no one wants to touch it. Cults are not based on falsehood, it is generally a counterfeit bill that is 95% accurate. The fundamental truth in what he said is that “the most sophisticated mass media tools ever assembled have eviscerated their power of discernment”. The problem is that he is consuming that mind control whereas the conservatives have been booted off those platforms. You might think, wait, how can Facebook or Youtube brain wash me, I am the one who decides what to see. Really? I did many searches on various platforms and search engines. I would put in an obscure item on the internet like one of my blogs. On some search engines it would show up as one of the top three items. On Google I couldn’t find it even though I went ten pages deep. They have very sophisticated algorithms designed to hook you and draw you in. Initially they look at what you watch and find similar videos to try and draw you into their platform and hook you. Then they begin to feed you videos they want you to see, perhaps only a tenth of their recommendations but little by little they direct the videos to you that they want you to see and that has nothing to do with your preference. Then they will also shadow ban videos they don’t want you to watch. So unless you request that specific channel you will never see those. Not only so but they can tell from GPS information where you live and work. They use that information to send you videos that they approve of that your neighbors and colleagues like. They are intentionally creating an echo chamber, they are facilitating group think.
6 The house of the righteous contains great treasure, but the income of the wicked brings ruin.
I used to listen to CNN driving to and from work. However, I got disgusted because I wasn’t learning anything. I wasn’t learning what the Mueller investigation found out, I wasn’t learning why they were impeaching Trump, they never followed up on the results of these investigations and trials. It seemed they only had one message “orange man bad”. Then when I went to other sites like the Epoch Times it was excellent journalism. Well researched, thoughtful, full of evidence, interviews and explanations. But what about the “income of the wicked brings ruin”. Facebook spent $400 million dollars to influence the election officials to tilt the election towards the Democrats. That is illegal. It is going to bring ruin to them. They use their money to collude (illegal). They are going to trigger antitrust charges against themselves.
I was given a video to show Trump supporters. It was the harshest, most vile thing. In the video this white man is lecturing the people the way you might speak to a naughty dog. He calls them members of a cult, hypnotized and insults Jesus Christ. He tells them the most sophisticated mass media tools ever assembled have eviscerated their power of discernment. Clearly trying to intimidate people by stringing a bunch of big words together that basically mean “you have been deceived”. He tells them they need to be deprogrammed and that they have succumbed to “Salem witch trial levels of mental lapse”. Says they are white supremacists who wave confederate flags. He says there is no such thing as ANTIFA and then in the next breadth says that ANTIFA only exists to counteract fascists Trump supporters threatening civil war. He says they are disassociated from reality and are filled with false accusations and revenge fantasies and of course that they are delusional. Finally he concludes saying that the 1st amendment does not require platforms to broadcast your message nor does it protect threats of violence.
I could not imagine any Trump supporter actually listening to this garbage. I did because my sister begged me to and she agreed that if I did she also would watch a 9 minute video that I would send her. After watching this I was reminded of a video I saw by two sisters called “Diamond and Silk”. The video was only 7 minutes long. Instead of vile insults they begin with the definition of sedition and treason because of the current impeachment. They then show a clip of the offensive portion of Trump’s speech where he calls for peaceful protest to make their voices heard which is then followed by a montage of perhaps 20 short clips of Pelosi, Maxine Waters, News anchors, actors, actresses all saying things that clearly incited violence, incited sedition, and called for the assassination of the President. In an enjoyable, entertaining, and gentle way they destroyed the accusations that this other guy made and turned it on their own heads concluding their tape with “impeach yourselves”.
2 The tongue of the wise adorns knowledge, but the mouth of the fool gushes folly.
The video my sister sent me was of a fool gushing folly. He is what is known as a “useful idiot”. Very likely had no idea that he was a fool (so no malice or intent to deceive, he was the one who was deceived). But what impressed me was that the video by Diamond and Silk was not simply providing knowledge, it was “adorned”. It was entertaining to watch. It was short, only seven minutes. When it was over you realize you were given “receipts”, “evidence” that was undeniable of the duplicity of these ones calling for the impeachment.
3 The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.
We talk about an “echo chamber”. Group think is where everyone in the group agrees with each other, dissent is not allowed, and the message keeps getting reinforced resulting in brain washing and cult like behavior. Do not justify that behavior with some reference to God, the eyes of the Lord are everywhere, He keeps watch on both the wicked and the good. I listen to CNN and Steve Bannon, MSNBC and Dan Bongino, Don Lemon and the Daily Wire. NTD, Newsmax, Fox, etc. No one who was doing that could possibly come up with that vile hate filled video my sister sent. That came from the echo chamber of group think.
4 The soothing tongue is a tree of life, but a perverse tongue crushes the spirit.
Dinesh D‘Souza is a soothing tongue. The Hodge twins are a soothing tongue. The man on my sister’s video was a perverse tongue.
5 A fool spurns a parent’s discipline, but whoever heeds correction shows prudence.
The weird thing is that once you peeled off the insults and vile rhetoric of the guy in my sister’s video, most everything he said I agreed with. Salem Witch trials, Fascism in the 1930s, and cults are all excellent examples of what we are seeing right now. He said that the claim of voter fraud has been debunked, that was not true, but there have been 61 trials that were dismissed, not on the merits but because the judge figured out some justification for not listening to the trial. The thing is a “hot potato” no one wants to touch it. Cults are not based on falsehood, it is generally a counterfeit bill that is 95% accurate. The fundamental truth in what he said is that “the most sophisticated mass media tools ever assembled have eviscerated their power of discernment”. The problem is that he is consuming that mind control whereas the conservatives have been booted off those platforms. You might think, wait, how can Facebook or Youtube brain wash me, I am the one who decides what to see. Really? I did many searches on various platforms and search engines. I would put in an obscure item on the internet like one of my blogs. On some search engines it would show up as one of the top three items. On Google I couldn’t find it even though I went ten pages deep. They have very sophisticated algorithms designed to hook you and draw you in. Initially they look at what you watch and find similar videos to try and draw you into their platform and hook you. Then they begin to feed you videos they want you to see, perhaps only a tenth of their recommendations but little by little they direct the videos to you that they want you to see and that has nothing to do with your preference. Then they will also shadow ban videos they don’t want you to watch. So unless you request that specific channel you will never see those. Not only so but they can tell from GPS information where you live and work. They use that information to send you videos that they approve of that your neighbors and colleagues like. They are intentionally creating an echo chamber, they are facilitating group think.
6 The house of the righteous contains great treasure, but the income of the wicked brings ruin.
I used to listen to CNN driving to and from work. However, I got disgusted because I wasn’t learning anything. I wasn’t learning what the Mueller investigation found out, I wasn’t learning why they were impeaching Trump, they never followed up on the results of these investigations and trials. It seemed they only had one message “orange man bad”. Then when I went to other sites like the Epoch Times it was excellent journalism. Well researched, thoughtful, full of evidence, interviews and explanations. But what about the “income of the wicked brings ruin”. Facebook spent $400 million dollars to influence the election officials to tilt the election towards the Democrats. That is illegal. It is going to bring ruin to them. They use their money to collude (illegal). They are going to trigger antitrust charges against themselves.