Practical Ministry for your Average Christian

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crossfire

If there's one thing that I have learned from and absolutely love about my current church family is that these people burn for God so brightly that it's not really necessary for them to pursue the lost and the hurting (although they do) because the lost and the hurting actually pursue them. That should be the goal of every Christian. You see, when we are in faithful in the little things, all the things necessary to get into God's presence and helps us stay there - you really don't have to worry about God sending you somewhere you don't want to go or do something that you really don't want to do (although you should be willing to go and do as He calls), it's about burning so brightly for God where you're at right now and maintaining that where ever you go that opportunity to minister comes to you. And, if you are faithful in the simple things, God will take you places you never thought you'd go, give you things you never thought you'd have have and introduce you to people you never thought you'd meet.

Such a lifestyle (and it is a way of life) should be the resolve of each and every believer, regardless of what your beliefs, that we would walk in the Spirit every day of our lives - abiding in His presence - and looking for opportunities to show the love of God to the lost and the hurting wherever we are, be it in our neighborhood, our school, our job, wherever... Be faithful in the simple things and God will reward you both in this life and the next! :)

K

keep_on_smiling

Praise the Lord! :) You make me think that I'm reading about my church family.

Such a lifestyle (and it is a way of life) should be the resolve of each and every believer, regardless of what your beliefs, that we would walk in the Spirit every day of our lives - abiding in His presence - and looking for opportunities to show the love of God to the lost and the hurting wherever we are, be it in our neighborhood, our school, our job, wherever... Be faithful in the simple things and God will reward you both in this life and the next!

You put this wonderfully and it is certainly my goal. Thanks for sharing! :)

J

Jullianna

Very well said :)