praise report

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

one of my college roommates is a missionary at Fort Wayne, IN and she sends praise reports monthly to us. I thought I'd share her testimony. last month she had the problem of too many women at her bible study they didn't have enough seats. (its just a snippet) but she's so full of energy you wouldn't know she was disabled in a wheelchair from her words. :)

"The youth group discussions are going very well, too. Our relationships with the kids have gotten much closer and deeper, more meaningful this month. A couple weeks ago, one of the volunteers shared her own story about how her mother died very suddenly and how she found her hope and comfort in Jesus. It was very real and vulnerable of her, and the girls listened with rapt attention. Afterward, one of the girls, who has also lost several members of her immediate family, asked the volunteer if she could have her phone number and call her to talk more about her story. Praise God for the heart connection that was made! We've decided as a group to turn our discussions more in this direction - each of us sharing our personal stories of how Jesus is making a difference in our lives. Please pray that the one volunteer has some opportunities to continue to dialogue with the girl, and that her story of pain and hope will lead to the girl giving her life to Jesus. Pray also for the rest of the volunteers who are prayerfully planning how to share their stories in the next few weeks.

God is very busy in this place! I wake up every morning, so excited to see his hand at work, and so humbled that he desires to use me. I am praying right now for some additional new financial supporters who would be excited to join me in this work. If you would like to, or you know someone who would, please talk to me about it this week.
Thank you so much for your prayers, encouragement, and financial support!

Love and Blessings,"

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
thats kinda cool what God is over there. Thanks for sharing it with us. God bless

F

faith0723

I thank God for giving me knowledge and wisdom and for making my dreams come true.. Mat. 6:33 - "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you."