PRAISE UPDATE for my thread "Married ladies only please (&edited version)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Hello everyone! First I would like to thank everyone who took the time to reply to me on this issue, either in the thread or in private, especially the men who took the leap of faith and read it/replied anyway ( lot of wonderful, helpful insight from you all). And for your prayers and support!
I am happy to report that the problem is not as frequent now, and better yet: The way I handle myself when it does arise is so different than before (which is one big reason I feel things have gotten better). I have done as I have posted and advised others to do, saying "I love you" even though I don't always feel like it. It has been an ego boost for him to hear that! And it has become easier everyday AND I CAN SAY IT NOW AND GET THOSE BUTTERFLIES AND :love:. I have had to die to my flesh MANY times here! I have been working on keeping my mouth shut (with God's help) when arguments start to arise. And when he ask for something (regardless of what it is *and this also means "read between the lines"*) I have done so with love (or almost, but without griping) so yeah if he ask for a drink even though he JUST passed the fridge, I've gotten it, brought it to him smile and say "I love you!" instead of "you were JUST THERE! Why didn't you get it for yourself!?" But best of all, I feel closer to the Lord and because of the change in his wife, my husband is starting to return to his First Love (Jesus) in ways he hasn't been in a long while!
Praise the Lord!
To everyone struggling like I was, KEEP STANDING!
Blessings!