Praises and Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 20, 2017
I want to post about God's goodness in the midst of my troubles, in the midst of horrible anxiety about the future and how faithful, patient, generous, loving and kind He has been to me and my children. He has given me so much, much more than I am even aware of; He has been with me, helping me and guiding me and giving me strength to do everything alone. I just can't express how much I love the Lord! He has proven Himself to me with his unfailing Love, even when the one who swore to Love me to Death, has lied, cheated and destroyed my family.

I am so blessed in the midst of terrible troubles and I thank everyone who has read my previous posts and prayed for my family.

My current prayer is for a time of rest and peace and continued provision for my children and me. For God to protect the hearts of my children such that nothing pulls them away from His grasp, for God to keep them from the worldly things of this world that can lure them away and ruin their lives. My prayer is for blessings on my family, for God to keep us whole, and if it be the Lord's will, that a Godly man come into our lives to show them what it is like to be a God-fearing man of integrity, who Loves God's Precious Word and who Lives it daily to be an example to them. (With God anything is possible!). Lastly, for sin to never invade and become so deeply rooted in their hearts and minds and for their hearts to heal from what their earthly father has done to betray both them and me. I also pray for their father, that his eyes be opened to his folly and the destruction he has caused. In the precious Name of Jesus Christ, the Risen Son of God! Amen

Thank you for reading and agreeing with my petition. In Jesus' name!

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, mama! Yes, our God is faithful and He will never leave us or forsake us. He is our refuge and fortress. Be assured of my prayers for you and your family. May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Hugs to you!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord thank you for your goodness towards HisPeace, children. Lord we pray let you continue to shower blessings upon them. Lord let you send Godly man to this family who will be a blessing and encouragement to the while family. Help them to bless your name in the family. Lord we agree with this prayer, and ask you Lord, please bless this prayer and let you be praised. In Jesus Loving name, Amen!