Pray for Cat Lake Ontario

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Hey guys,
Please pray for the Community in Cat Lake Ontario
They have a critical situation.

It's a small native community, only accessible by air. (Only way in or out is to fly)
They have been in a state of emergency for a month now, about 90 homes infected with black mold, about 100 people suffering severe respiratory ailments from the mold.

People covered in rashes, it's not good, and neither the Ontario or Federal government is doing anything to help them.

Also if your reading this, I would encourage you to write the United Nations, Contact the president of the General Assembly and ask them to call an emergency session to help this community.

Thanks

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we come with this prayer and pray for the community of cat lake ontario. Let you please help them and keep them safe. Lord heal their bodies. you know their problem there, please solve and bless them. Let your angels reach and help this community. Please bless them as they need you. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about the struggles this community is facing. I’m lifting them up, asking the Lord to touch them with His healing hand, provide comfort and protection. Blessings to you, friend.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I’m so sorry to hear about the struggles this community is facing. I’m lifting them up, asking the Lord to touch them with His healing hand, provide comfort and protection. Blessings to you, friend.
Thanks

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Lord we come with this prayer and pray for the community of cat lake ontario. Let you please help them and keep them safe. Lord heal their bodies. you know their problem there, please solve and bless them. Let your angels reach and help this community. Please bless them as they need you. In Jesus loving name, Amen!
Amen

Feb 28, 2019
Oh no, a crisis indeed! These gov't officials are good for nothing but ruin the country. Gosh, no one cares for anyone anymore except themselves.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Oh no, a crisis indeed! These gov't officials are good for nothing but ruin the country. Gosh, no one cares for anyone anymore except themselves.
I agree the government is useless, but when you say no one cares about anyone but them selves, does that include you too?