Pray for healing broken heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FatnWeak

I need a lot of help from all of you but I'm just asking for a prayer because I cannot take this any longer. I'm about to share with you a very intimate matter I have never told anyone how I felt about it.

It's been two years since I have been separated from my ex-spouse and eventually the divorce was final. I have had too many nights, too many! that I cannot sleep because of my guilt and loneliness. I was a horrible husband and I deserve this mental torment. It was until after the divorce when I started searching for the Lord. I believe the Lord has worked in my life since I began searching for Him, He has opened my eyes to acknowledge my many faults and I am so much in regret. I have admitted to others that I had many faults that caused the divorce but I have not confessed that I miss my ex-wife.

I have thought about expressing this to my ex wife but I cannot confront her, it's been two years and I am too embarrassed of the horrible person that I was during our marriage. I think to myself that I'm sure she has moved on and getting in contact with her would be awkward or strange.

It's unfortunate to say that the divorce had to happen so I may realize that I needed the Lord in my life. If I was a better person in the Lord I would have been a person of love, patience, and forgiveness, and I would have never allowed the divorce to be an option.

The Lord has been so good to me, keeping me, my parents, siblings, family safe and in good health, receiving good recognition at work, providing me with necessary materials to live, keeping my old beat up car running, and providing me with a wonderful, loving church family, but I feel like He is not listening to me on this matter. I want to forget my past, I want to be able to sleep at night. I regret it and I won't be like that again. Please help me by praying for the healing of my broken heart.

S

shekaniah

Maybe you should send your ex a hand written appology, I think it will make you feel better, and it will let her know you acknowledge that you were taking part of the blame for what happen. Even if you don't stay in touch with her, if you ever run into her, maybe it would not be so awkward.

I will be praying for you, God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Rest in Jesus Christ is Lord for His mercy, understanding and love is so great we cannot fathom, for all is forgiven and in this His healing will fill yoour life and more.
Praying for you and your ex wife that the healing in Jesus will continue ad be glorified.

God bless
pickles

J

J-26

We hear you, friend. We will pray for your heart to be healed. For your faith to grow. For all of your questions to be answered and for you to be at peace.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you. God bless

Oct 20, 2011
I think you can let any guilt go. You did your best given the circumstances and what you knew at the time. Now you know better and God has perhaps taken those experiences and taught you through them so next time you'll have more experience to do it right, that's if it goes that way. Dear lord let him submit his guilt to you and ask for final forgiveness of this so he can move on. Amen.

F

FatnWeak

I want to thank everyone that prayed for me because I have felt it, I have felt more at peace with myself and I have faith that it is the Lord working in my life, Thank you all so much, I am here also for all of you if you need prayer

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Dec 9, 2011
I need a lot of help from all of you but I'm just asking for a prayer because I cannot take this any longer. I'm about to share with you a very intimate matter I have never told anyone how I felt about it.

It's been two years since I have been separated from my ex-spouse and eventually the divorce was final. I have had too many nights, too many! that I cannot sleep because of my guilt and loneliness. I was a horrible husband and I deserve this mental torment. It was until after the divorce when I started searching for the Lord. I believe the Lord has worked in my life since I began searching for Him, He has opened my eyes to acknowledge my many faults and I am so much in regret. I have admitted to others that I had many faults that caused the divorce but I have not confessed that I miss my ex-wife.

I have thought about expressing this to my ex wife but I cannot confront her, it's been two years and I am too embarrassed of the horrible person that I was during our marriage. I think to myself that I'm sure she has moved on and getting in contact with her would be awkward or strange.

It's unfortunate to say that the divorce had to happen so I may realize that I needed the Lord in my life. If I was a better person in the Lord I would have been a person of love, patience, and forgiveness, and I would have never allowed the divorce to be an option.

The Lord has been so good to me, keeping me, my parents, siblings, family safe and in good health, receiving good recognition at work, providing me with necessary materials to live, keeping my old beat up car running, and providing me with a wonderful, loving church family, but I feel like He is not listening to me on this matter. I want to forget my past, I want to be able to sleep at night. I regret it and I won't be like that again. Please help me by praying for the healing of my broken heart.
thats the thing,when we try to fix things that happened in the past that were in the physical realm.we make mistakes.
in the spiritual mind,love covers a multitude of sins,you will never serve or please God in the flesh,and you won't be led by anything but,your self,if you are spiritually minded(words of the bible to meditate on and lead you)then you will be led right.
i know your flesh could care less about that,but your spirit knows.(seek the kingdom of heaven first)trust in the lord,and don't depend on the flesh.

Father give wisdom and a desire to put any revelation that has came to FatnWeak into application and let him gain a stronger faith,spiritually from what is learned in the natural.in JESUS name amen

Oct 20, 2011
You really should just start dating again. Maybe go on plenty of fish?

F

FatnWeak

I want to annouce to everyone here that somehow, and thanks to all your prayers, God had set the stage up so I can get in contact with her and I asked her for forgiveness. My burden has been lifted. It couldn't have happened without your prayers I have faith in that. The Lord is so good. Thank you all!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
That is good news, thankyou Jesus!
Thankyou for the update, Ill continue to keep you both in my prayers in Jesus. :)

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

I'm so happy for you! Glad you gave it to God, So He could work it all out.
May God continue to lead and direct your life, In Jesus Name, Amen