Pray for me and my family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 18, 2011
My family and I are undergoing the worst situation. Our roof is about to be taken right from under us. We can no longer afford to make finances stretch enough to pay the full house payments. In a couple of months, we could be outta here. I'm very scared seeing as I only have a part time job that doesn't pay me enough to become more self-sufficient. I live with my family to make ends meet. They help me take care of my daughter financially. I've been struggling with depression for I don't know how many years off and on, also with social anxiety. It's taken over my life literally. Currently, I'm out searching for a second job. It's been very hard. I don't want to end up out on the street. Please pray for us.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
My heart and prayers are with you and your family in Jesus Christ is Lord that all your needs will be provided.
Hugs and God bless.
pickles

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Wow Holly! That's not good at all! I'll definitely keep you in my prayers!

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I'll be praying for you and your family, Holly, that finances will work out. Also, that you will find another part-time job or a higher-paying full time job.

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Sister, there are so many people hurting in this world right now, because there are too many greedy people in positions of power, but never forget, that God is in ultimate control. I pray dear Lord, make it possible for this family to stay in there home, provide for all their needs, comfort this child of yours, fill her with faith overflowing, cast all negative spirits from her, take away her anxiety, fill her with peace, tranquility, joy, and the certainty that You are always with Your children, grant her total trust in You, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus
bro Gary
My family and I are undergoing the worst situation. Our roof is about to be taken right from under us. We can no longer afford to make finances stretch enough to pay the full house payments. In a couple of months, we could be outta here. I'm very scared seeing as I only have a part time job that doesn't pay me enough to become more self-sufficient. I live with my family to make ends meet. They help me take care of my daughter financially. I've been struggling with depression for I don't know how many years off and on, also with social anxiety. It's taken over my life literally. Currently, I'm out searching for a second job. It's been very hard. I don't want to end up out on the street. Please pray for us.

A

Ash_JFF

Wow, I pray that you may find another job and finances will work out in the end.