Pray for me i think i commited unforgivable sin :/

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Emz1066

I was looking it up and saw a question from someone who thought they had to where they had thought "Maybe Jesus was from Satan" and was scared he had commited it , fews days later i thought it to ! i read the bible and the thoughts came back ! im a little worried i have commited i dont want to go to hell please pray for me i dont even know if i have or havent commited

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
no worries your all good that is just the devil talking, he will definitely try attacking you like that but no you haven't done an unforgivable sin, i once had thoughts of summoning the devil and eating flesh and it terrified me but i knew those weren't my thoughts only the devil telling lies. he has on more than one occasion tried to convince me i was evil but he is just a lier.

K

kenisyes

Thoughts are not sins. They are temptations. They are chances to clarify your commitment.

If you really believed Jesus was from Satan, you would certainly not be asking for prayer now. Prayer to Jesus would be prayer to Satan, and that would not get you to heaven.

And there are many thoughts on what is the unforgiveable sin. My thought is that it's unforgiveable because it makes you want to stop trying. Your post proves you are still trying.

You have to think about such things, or else you will not know for sure what you have decided. At 17, you have a long way for your brain to develop, and there are a lot of thoughts you can't even imagine yet, that will occur to you as your brain gets older. Keep following Jesus, and He'll teach you how to take every thought captive, as they start occurring to you. (2 Cor. 10:5, do read the verse if you don't know it by heart.)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
The fact that you are worried that you might have committed that sin is the very proof that you have not. The unforgiveable sin is to deny Yeshua as LORD and his mastery of life on earth. Do not let the evilone try and put fear on you. One of the first things we learn about Satan is he will try and put ideas in your mind. Then once you accept the idea he puts fear into you for thing you may or may not of even done. He uses this fear to keep you from God. Adam and Eve ran from the LORD because of the fear that Satan and put on them. The Lord in his mercy and love would not let them go. He went out into the garden and called for them to return. Don’t let Satan uses his oldest trick on you.
2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgment.
Romans 8:15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father

Abba, our father,
Please reach down to EMZ and help her feel the comfort and security in knowing your love and that you pursue your children and never give up on them it does not matter where they may find themselves. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

E

Emz1066

Thank you guys i feel better ill try to move on now thank you so much i mean it thank you , but i still kinda feel like i have , like my mind is a bicycle wheel i think right then the thoughts come back and make me think what if he is? :/

K

kenisyes

So seek Him for a full understanding of what He is for you. When you have that, then you can understand who you are in Him.

A

AgeofKnowledge

The devil gets a lot of mileage off deceiving people that they've committed the unforgivable sin, are too far gone to be redeemed, and that God doesn't love them in the devil's war against God in which the devil attacks us to destroy us in a vain attempt to get God to go back on His Word (because of His GREAT LOVE for us) knowing this is his only and last chance.

For us humans, God offers life eternal and salvation with grace that just keeps on giving. God doesn't shut the gate of salvation. One must themself shut the gate to salvation that God has opened and keep it shut in order for God's grace not to get through.​

It is not that God is unwilling to forgive, but that the person concerned is unwilling to receive his forgiveness. If we still fear that we might be guilty, it is a clear sign that we have not committed this ultimate sin. Indeed, as has often been said, the real emphasis is on the other side: the wonderful truth is that all other sins can be forgiven. The Pharisees in question were unwilling and had zero desire to be forgiven through Jesus Christ until their last breath and that's why they are not in heaven.​

To hold fast to these truths will save sensitive souls much agony, especially those who have been forced to blaspheme Christ in times of persecution. We may think of Saul of Tarsus, who tried to force early Jewish Christians to blaspheme (Acts 26:11), or dictatorships and Communist governments in our own day. Peter cursed and swore that he did not know Jesus, and if he could repent and be forgiven, so can we.​

It is most important, especially in a world where he seems so powerful, that we realize that the enemy has already been defeated. Every time in Mark’s gospel that Jesus drives out Satan from the life of a person and frees him or her from his power, we have another proof of that. Satan’s defeat is equally true whether he shows his power in non-Christian religions (third-world Christians will know that while there may be some truth in them, there is also often something of the demonic), or ‘magic’ and ‘spells’, or the revival of satanism and the occult in the West today.​

The strong man has been already conquered and tied up: the battle has been fought and won, and now there are only ‘mopping-up’ operations. The reference to possessions being carried off indicates that those whom the enemy possessed before can now go free.​

Don't let the devil deceive you friend. If you want forgiveness, all you have to do is ask.

I was looking it up and saw a question from someone who thought they had to where they had thought "Maybe Jesus was from Satan" and was scared he had commited it , fews days later i thought it to ! i read the bible and the thoughts came back ! im a little worried i have commited i dont want to go to hell please pray for me i dont even know if i have or havent commited

E

Emz1066

Thank you for helping me God bless you :p

L

libertygirl

You didn't commit the unpardonable sin. You had a thought Jesus was from satan, guess what...? Many Christians have been attacked with the same thought, because the enemy likes to use the same trick on people. People who commit the unpardonable sin don't care about the things of God, and die without knowing Him. But, God always forgive those who turn to Him.

"All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away." John 6:37

God doesn't want you to live in fear and a feeling of doom. He came to set the captives free. I'll be praying for you to feel better. Bless you. <3

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Already so many good and true answers given. :)
I dont see any unpardinal sin in what you have shared and asked, I only see one who loves Our Lord Jesus and wants to please Him. :)
You are in my prayers in Jesus, for all the comfort , wisdom , streangth and love of Jesus to fill you.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Em, we love you.

More importantly, the Lord loves you, and will never give up on you.
Once you belong to Him, you are His forever.

Take a look at Romans 8:38-39 for a list of things that can never separate you from His love.
It includes absolutely everything.
Meaning...there is NOTHING that can separate you from His love. :)
You are His own precious little one,
and you will always be.

Thanks be to God! :D

love,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Glad you came here to recieve the Love of Jesus!
I agree with my family in Christ :)
May you feel his love and friuts in your life for-ever!
In Jesus Name, Amen

Feb 11, 2012
As long as you have breath you have repentance, seek God and repent of all known sin, God wont do it for you, but you must crucify your flesh with Christ, purify your heart and mind, then walk the narrow road that leads to life!

You must guard your heart and mind against the lies of satan, and be careful what you put into your mind!

What are you thinking about?
Php 4:8 Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things.
When one is truly converted, and has gone through the baptism of repentance, followed by a working faith in love, the critical aspect of this conversion will be manifested in what we think about. The mind is a powerful weapon to either do good or evil, as we learn from scripture that says, he who does what is evil (sins) is of the devil, from 1 John 3:8, and I believe the mind is the portal for Satan to cause havoc with those who are still divided in their hearts, loving the world on one hand, then loving God on the other.
We are commanded to love the Lord our God, with all our heart, mind, and strength, and also to capture all out though to Jesus Christ, 2Co 10:5 pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ.
What a powerful scripture, calling us to guard our heart and mind in all areas of our life.
Sin begins in the mind or as a thought, Jas 1:13 Let no one being tempted say, I am tempted from God. For God is not tempted by evils, and He tempts no one.
Jas 1:14 But each one is tempted by his lusts, being drawn away and seduced by them.
Jas 1:15 Then when lust has conceived, it brings forth sin. And sin, when it is fully formed, brings forth death

This clearly proves we are responsible before God for what we think about, and how these vile thoughts can lead to sin and death, there is no such thing as original sin, or the devil made me do it, no, sin begins in the mind, or in our thoughts, caused by what we PUT into it!
Are you filling your mind daily with the word of God? Seeking and digging deep for the truth as commanded by Jesus and the apostles? Are you challenging all the false teachings going on in the apostate churches today, or are you filling your mind and thoughts with all the vile propaganda on TV, Hollywood movies, all the witchcraft and magic books very popular in the church today?
I believe a truly converted person, will have a fire and passion for truth, seeking the wisdom of God with all his heart and soul, and will put away the foolish things, which cause distractions and divided hearts, against the pure teachings of Jesus Christ.
We cannot afford to let our guards down when it comes to what we put into our minds on a daily basis, we must not give the evil one a foothold, by opening the door just a little bit, no we must flee from all vileness, corruption, immorality, and the lies being propagated as truth in the church system today.
WE must put on the mind of Christ, follow the spirit of truth if we have been truly converted, then guard our heart and mind against the wiles of the devil, by abstaining from all appearances of evil, 1Th 5:21 Prove all things, hold fast to the good.
1Th 5:22 Abstain from every appearance of evil.

What we think about each day really matters, as the evil one wants us to get distracted, take our eyes and thoughts off of Christ, by putting thoughts into our minds that take us away from being a pure and holy bride, cleansed and purged of all vile thoughts, caused by what we put into it, through entertainments, conversations, music we focus on. Etc……
I know we are surrounded by the world, and all its lies, foul language, disrespect for Jesus, and God, worldly music, and foul jokes and conversations, there is no way around it, unless you are a monk, and lock yourself in a monastery forever. So being grounded in the truth, putting on the full armor of God, each and every day, hiding the word of God in your heart, praying, and standing aloof of the church system and all its lies and confusion, is a big step in keeping our thoughts focused on Christ, and walking an obedient life of faith, and heart purity.
Tommy

Sep 13, 2012
since Jesus died for us, there is no more unforgivable sin, as long as you are breathing, and have accepted Jesus as your savior, you are covered by his blood. Thoughts are sins, we are unable to live sin free because of this, but Jesus has you covered. Yes you should ask forgiveness and try your best not to do it again, but we are imperfect being. The only unforgivable sin I could think of would be suicide, but thats an entire other thread,