Pray for me, please 😢

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Luiz_Mom

Jan 13, 2019
I begging everyone to pray for my marriage, my husband, and my children. For the last 2 years my husband has not supported family finances. I work as a teacher but my salary is not enough to cover family needs including my children needs. I need God's help, His miracles, His blessings, His Spirit to strengthen me and His guidance to pass this hard situation.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Dear Lord Jesus, please humble the heart of Luiz_Mom's husband. May he desire to serve you and his family. Help Luiz_Mom to trust you in difficult times and protect her children always. Thank you God.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
'The just shall live by Faith'. I will pray for your family and also pray that your husband decides to change his ways. He should respect his family enough to support you all. Get some prayer partners and you will have God's promise that 'if two are in agreement on a matter, God our Heavenly Father will DO IT', Mt 18:19. Amen and God bless you all.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Praying for you and your family, for strength, guidance, help, blessings from God + miracles to move those mountains in Jesus name. Praying God will move your husbands heart to provide for you financially, and to love you as Christ loves His Church. May you all receive every good gift from your Gracious Father in Heaven and your Hope be in God Most High. In Jesus name!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Luiz_Mom and this prayer, in Jesus name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about the struggles your family is going through. I’m standing with you, asking God to be the center of your marriage, draw you and your husband closer to each other and to Himself. May He bless your family in a loving way, provide for all your needs and give you guidance in the days ahead.

Luiz_Mom

Jan 13, 2019
I really feel blessed to join this group, thanks for the prayer all. May Lord Jesus bless all of you too. Amen :)