Pray for me too have feeling agian.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

I woke up about 20 minutes ago with the total numbness and weakness again on my whole left side.with my balance and walking not where it should be at.took the medication I should take.i may call the doctors office,in 3 hours when it opens.please pray for tingling pain and swelling to clear up and proper balance and feeling again.thanx every 1.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name OFM.

Im understand how difficult this is, dealing with some myself, and more lately.
But you know what, where Jesus is , there is no defeat or loss, only His eternal love and victory. :)

Huge hugs
God bless
pickles

K

Kefa52

Praying in the name of Christ.

S

shekaniah

Praying for you dear brother and friend.
God bless, Shekaniah

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you. God bless

L

liz247

Praying for you

Dec 5, 2012
Dear Lord, by allowing me to experience this affliction,
so that I may share in your suffering on the cross for sin,
you take a sublime chance that I might either draw closer to you for comfort,
or turn away from you in my misery.
O my Savior, grant me that precious grace to offer up my pain,
as you did in Your Passion, to atone for sin.
Help me to imitate your patience and to turn my complaints into offerings for my sins or for those of others, as you see fit.
In this time of distress and pain, I ask, I seek, and I knock,
for the grace of endurance, perseverance,
and above all, trustful submission to Your Divine will,
for my good and your glory.

O

OFM

thanx every 1 for all of your prayers b be bee blessed amen....

S

shirley

i will pray for you jeff ; father god i lift jeff up to you would touch his body ;restore his body anew ;i pray father for comfort during this painful time ; heal him lord hes such a kind and spitiruel friend to me ; please god help him feel better turn his pain into healing and joy from sorrow amen

G

GreenNnice

Praying, too, broO. Our God reigns, accept His 'great' things of your life, for God is good , great is the Lord :)

J

jkalyna

THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME ON MY ARM BECAUSE OF THE PINCHED NERVE. DOING SOME LIGHT EXERCISES IS GOOD. DON'T PANIC. OUR FATHER, YOU KNOW WHAT A BLESSING MARK, YOUR LOVING PRECIOUS SON IS TO YOU, YOU HAVE TRULY GIVEN HIM THE GIFT OF LOVE TOWARDS US. WE LOVE HIM , AND ASK THAT YOU TOUCH HIS BODY, AND SPIRIT OF EMOTIONAL HURTS, AND PAINS. IN JESUS NAME, WE CLAIM, IT SO LORD, GIVE HIM PATIENCE LORD, TO REST IN YOU AND TRUST YOU, FOR YOUR GRACE IS SUFFICIENT, OUR SIGHT IS NOT, LET US PUT OUR EYES ON YOU AND CALM OUR FEARS, AND TEARS, PAIN, AND NEAR SIGHTNESS, SO WE COULD SEE THEE FROM AFAR THAT YOU ARE COMING TO US, FROM A FAR, AS THOU DID MANY TIMES ON THE SHORES, THROUGH THE STROMS, TO BRING HEALING TO ANOTHER. BE HIS CHIROPRATOR SUPERNATUALLY LORD, I ASK OF THEE IN JESUS HOLY NAME. AMEN

S

SPUZIT

Praying & praying some more that his glory may be shining on you. & that in the end your trial will bring praise to his name& strength for you as you lean on the lord in this time of need.Shalom.

P

psychomom

Jeff, how are you feeling now?

I have prayed for you, my dear.
Did the symptoms get better?
Did the doc help?

Don't make me point my momma finger at you...lol! ;)
love,
ellie

S

StephenH

Will definitely pray for your healing. Do know that God works in his own time and he has his reasons for everything. I've had health issues my whole life, but I'm trying to not look at it as a punishment, but an opportunity. You're in my prayers.

T

TexasHallelujahGal

Abba Father by the authority and in the name of jesus we bind the spirits tormenting our beloved we bind the principality and powers involved in our beloveds distress thy will concerning this event lord praise you thank you jesus amen

W

wwjd_kilden

*hugs*
How are you doing?

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Praying to the Holy Father in Yeshua's name for complete healing amen.