Pray for my adopted mum.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

muh

Aug 14, 2018
Mum Lois is a widow of 84years old, retired and have been a mother I never had for years. She got me out of jail, fed me, accommodate me and gave me shelter. May God give her strength and more wisdom.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Praying for her.She has a good heart .God bless you both

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
She sounds like a good person and a good influence in your life, we pray with you for GOD to give her strength and wisdom.

At 84 years she probably has more wisdom than a lot of us. It is good for you to stand by her side now and help her with her needs the same way she did with you. GOD will bless you for it

I pray that she has many more years to share her wisdom and enjoy her retirement years in good health and happiness.
I pray GOD's blessing to her and your family:)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer, let you bless lois and also bless muh. Let mom lois receive your strength, peace, joy and heal and take care of her. Lord please bless mom lois and you be glorified. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

muh

Aug 14, 2018
Lord we agree with this prayer, let you bless lois and also bless muh. Let mom lois receive your strength, peace, joy and heal and take care of her. Lord please bless mom lois and you be glorified. In Jesus loving name, Amen!
Amen

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Mum Lois seems to be a very kind and loving lady, and it’s good to know that she has helped you very much. I’m praying, asking God to surround her with His love, strength and provide for all her needs in the days ahead. Grace and peace to you and yours, Muh.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with muh for Lois. Bless them both, with thy good life. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

muh

Aug 14, 2018
She sounds like a good person and a good influence in your life, we pray with you for GOD to give her strength and wisdom.

At 84 years she probably has more wisdom than a lot of us. It is good for you to stand by her side now and help her with her needs the same way she did with you. GOD will bless you for it

I pray that she has many more years to share her wisdom and enjoy her retirement years in good health and happiness.
I pray GOD's blessing to her and your family:)
Mum is full of wisdom. It's God that brought her to me. With i am today if fully her doing. I was already wayward but she brought me on track. I thank God for his grace upon her life.

muh

Aug 14, 2018
Mum Lois seems to be a very kind and loving lady, and it’s good to know that she has helped you very much. I’m praying, asking God to surround her with His love, strength and provide for all her needs in the days ahead. Grace and peace to you and yours, Muh.
Amen word at time can change lives. I thank God for his Grace upon her life.