pray for my contry

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dru

ok guys,people have started killing each other again,20/12/12,34 people killed in revenge attacks,this is after approx.100 people got massacared in august.(some people here really enjoy spilling blood just because) :(

P

psychomom

:(

I don't know how to pray...
yet I will pray!

signing off to do that very thing, ♥
ellie

S

shekaniah

This brought tears to my eyes...
Sending up liquid prayers of hope, love, comfort and faith.
Thank you for your faithfulness.
May God bless you with Wisdom and insight :)
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

I

Indubitably

The world is in such tumoil in these last days, it's difficult to know exactly how to pray. Lord, I pray for your protection over the innocent, Lord. And I pray for salvation for all. In the name of Jesus!

D

dru

i appreciate your prayers,hope people here get some spiritual anti-biotic eye drops so they can see they need God.i mean,using a machette on women and innocent kids? because you are not represented politicaly?! thanks again bros and siss (lol,really straining my english) in Christ :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.

God bless
pickles