Pray for my daughter and my family.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lighthousejohn

Please pray for my daughter and my family. She has been strung out on prescription drugs all weekend. I have been fighting hard to help but she refuses the help. Now she is in open rebellion against me.

The stress is killing my wife, her blood pressure is 184/96. This is bad for her diabetes.

My daughters twin sister (who is pregnant and due in two weeks) is ready to leave home to get away from her sister. I have been her only ally but I don't see how I can be any longer.

Olease pray for us.

L

louiseelis

please please pray for me )=

Please pray that god will keep my heart safe im really scared i like this guy he is a christian but he gets distracted from the word also because he is not in the same faith as me pentecostal i get a lot of stick form my mom she constantly pus our relationship down the thing is we are only freinds but things are moving quite fast and i really like his charecter.

Its just every now and then i over think things about him or i will doubt him but i always tend to be wrong, i dont know if its my instincts or if im being paranoid i have been involving prayer on the matter every step of the way i feel; like god doesnt want to talk to me )=

We seem to care for one and other when i bring up god he will talk about it with me for a good while but he will never bring god up in conversation this concerns me but i have been praying for he went to church for the first time in two months so god could be changing his heart, the problem is i dont know! i dont know what to do.

The more i talk to him the more i like him basically please please pray that no matter what happens between us we will have a lasting freindship i havent been this happy in ages my best mate left me in 2007 then a couple of months later my dad died of cancer, now i have this wonderful person step in my life and im thinking god wouldnt be cruel enough to let me lose him to would he?

please pray that whatever happens we will be in each others life i really cant take another blow i cant lose him i love god tonns more of course, but i care about kevin a great deal to, could you pray for kevin aswell PLEASE- that he will give god all of him and place his heart in gods hands, and that god will let me know if he wants me and kevin to be together more than mates, cos i dont wanna make a decision without god but he wont let me know what he wants for me and kevin / :

Last edited:
L

louiseelis

sorry i posted in the wrong thing )=

S

sunshine_debbie

Tell her she has to go to rehab voluntarily or she has to go somewhere else. I know it goes against the grain. Believe me! I know. But her actions are affecting the lives of those who care about her and love her. There are Christian treatment centers that you can send her to. Take a look on the web, I remember when I had to look them up, there were tons of them.

You can love your child and be her ally, but that does not mean she can destroy your family. The time she spends in rehab will be the first good nights sleep you have all had in a long time. Because you wont have to worry she is doing drugs for once.

Please be prepared for her to deny, cry, rationalize, and then become angry. But stay firm! Tell her you love her but can not put op with this lifestyle any more. Either she goes to rehab and you stand by her or she goes somewhere where the only llife she can destroy is her life.

And then when you are on the floor crying and wailing over your child, You pray, and you pray, and you pray some more.

Debbie

Last edited:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Such a difficult battle for all of you.
you, your daughter and all of your family are in my prayers , praying also for the Holy Spirit to do battle for her.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

S

SeekinHIM

Precious Brother,

You know me, and you know I am interceding on your behalf, and your entire families behalf, AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THERE IS A FRAGRANT AROMA WITHIN THE MIDST OF YOUR FAMILIES RELATIONSHIPS...............IN JESUS NAME .....................AMEN.

SeekinHIM