Pray for my husband & daughter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BethTom2013

Hi,

I'll try to make this as short as possible but it is very important. My words may come out wrong but that's only because I'm not sure how to word this.

Please pray that God will work in my daughters life and she sees the error of her ways. She has gone to live with her dad (not my husband) and she believes there are no consequences to the actions that have caused her to be removed from my home for the last year.

Please pray that my husband (her step-dad) will not be grippled with the fear that has consumed his life over the last year. It is this fear that has kept us separated.

I believe in the power of prayer and the more warriors I have prayers the more pleasing it is to Him.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi Beth, welcome to cc. :)
Your daughter and husband are in my prayers in Jesus's name for as long as needed.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

N

NeedingCounsel

I'm not quite sure how to go about praying for you in this situation but God knows your heart and he knows your needs so I will ask the Lord to be with you, your husband and your daughter. I pray that the Lord stay with you and your family in this time of need and that your mind and soul be put at rest. In Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen.

S

shekaniah

Father you know the hearts of everyone envolved.
Move people in their lives to support, guide and direct them according to Your good will Lord.
Use whatever means that would reach them, bring unity and openess to this family.
Father pour out Your spirit, love and light everywhere they go!
In Jesus Name, Amen

Keep us posted for further prayer :)
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

S

SPUZIT

I will be praying for you & your family also. God knows more of the details than we do, & with that in my heart I will commit to support you & your daughter, her father & stepfather in prayer.God bless.keep in touch as you can or want..

Dec 21, 2012
Dear Lord, I lift my precious sister in Christ up to you and ask that you would send your guardian angels to protect and guide her during this very delicate time in her life. Show her your perfect will for her life, and give her the strength and hope to believe that NOTHING is impossible with YOU! (Luke 1:37). Help her to know Your desires for her life, and teach her to walk in Your ways so that she may begin to live the Abundant Life that Christ Jesus died to give us all. (John 10:10)

Much love,
Tiffany