Pray for my Mate plz

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Please will you pray that God lifts up Thomas? He has a broken heart and he is hurting so badly over something that has happened. He needs heart/mind/soul healing prayers and prayers that God will use this hurt to draw him closer to God. Please and thank you. God bless my brothers and sisters in Christ.

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying .

S

simplyme_bekah

It just feels like the devil has been attacking me one blow after another for the last few days. I have fallen and I have sinned and I have hurt the one that I am suppose to love and cherish. My soul is crying out for my God to save me, to deliver me from this place that I find myself in. I was online when suddenly the thought came over me to read my bible. I bowed my head and I prayed asking my Jesus to please direct my hand as I closed my eyes and let the pages slip between my fingers. This is where my Jesus led me...and I find it is exactly where my life is at the moment and how very badly I needed to pray this prayer to my Lord.

Psalms (KJV) 143
1.Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
2. And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
3. For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
4. Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate.
5. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse (think) on the work of thy hands.
6. I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
7. Hear me speedily, O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide not they face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
8. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
9. Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
10. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
11. Quicken me, O Lord, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness sake bring my soul out of trouble.
12. And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.

Please pray for me and for my Mate. We are in need of spiritual protection and deliverance. Thank you so very much

S

simplyme_bekah

you know I get excited when I see how many people have viewed this because hopefully that means each of them bows their head in prayer for my situation. Thank you if you do and God Bless.

C

Coach

Praying, this helps me: GOD is faithful, he will never forsake you, he never lies. God Bless!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for Thomas, giving all care and comfort.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Bekah, I ask that the Lord will reveal Himself and His will to you and to Thomas.
I ask that the suffering (the trials) will not be for nothing, but that you both may be kept by the Lord's power, taught by the Father, and changed in heart and mind to conform to the image of the Savior.
If this is discipline (and whom the Lord loves, He also disciplines! ♥) I pray you both will receive it and be taught by it. (not sayin' it is...but, you know :) )

I ask for a time of refreshing to come to you, and rest in the Spirit. By Jesus' name and power.

love,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Please will you pray that God lifts up Thomas? He has a broken heart and he is hurting so badly over something that has happened. He needs heart/mind/soul healing prayers and prayers that God will use this hurt to draw him closer to God. Please and thank you. God bless my brothers and sisters in Christ.
Agreeing in prayer for Thomas.
In the Love of Jesus, Amen

S

simplyme_bekah

Bekah, I ask that the Lord will reveal Himself and His will to you and to Thomas.
I ask that the suffering (the trials) will not be for nothing, but that you both may be kept by the Lord's power, taught by the Father, and changed in heart and mind to conform to the image of the Savior.
If this is discipline (and whom the Lord loves, He also disciplines! ♥) I pray you both will receive it and be taught by it. (not sayin' it is...but, you know :) )

I ask for a time of refreshing to come to you, and rest in the Spirit. By Jesus' name and power.

love,
ellie
Thank you my beautiful friend!!!

O

OFM

Dearest Bekah,My Peloved Sister in Christ Jesus Our Lord and Special Friend,i will Pray Srtong Deep and Hard 4 You and Thomas.Bee Blessed Now and Forever Allways....AMEN....

Attachments

S

simplyme_bekah

Things are much better between my mate & I. Something beautiful came out of this mess we found ourselves in. I think when you truly love someone that you are willing to walk through the fire for and with them. We are stronger then before and had a good dose of passion a good 4 day bout of fighting can give to a couple. Funny how during those fights sometimes you just fall a little bit deeper in love with them. Its like having your love refreshed. I feel very happy and blessed today. Only my beautiful King & God can breath his hope and beauty into a situation like the one we found ourselves in. Blessed Be Brothers & Sisters in Christ <3

S

shekaniah

I'm so glad to hear things are better. You have such a sweet and joyful spirit.
I pray that you both will continue to grow together with the love of Jesus. :)
I prayed for you and all who know and love you!
In the Love of our Savior, Shekaniah