pray for my wife

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RedStar

we are a young couple, my wife just had an operation and now she has big stomach pain because of the anestesy, please pray for her, we are at big suffering.:(

T

Tumnus

Lord, please heal this young sister's body. Please remove the pain she is suffering. Strengthen them both as a couple as they lean on You, Jesus. In His precious name, Amen.

R

RedStar

thank you very much, means a lot to us

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Sorry to hear this. Hope she heals quickly.

B

buttacup

i will pray for her that gos will heal her

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Brother, I pray that our Lord heals your wife quickly and completely, I pray that He comforts you and all others who care for her, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus
bro Gary

we are a young couple, my wife just had an operation and now she has big stomach pain because of the anestesy, please pray for her, we are at big suffering.:(

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord for healing and that Jesus lifts the pain from her.

God bless.
pickles

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

God, I pray that you will give Red star and his wife peace to know you take care of everything we all go through. Help his wife to stay strong, and to look to you in this situation and any situation. I ask that you would bless them and give them peace, strength, hope, and comfort through this time. In the name of Jesus, Amen. :)

R

RedStar

Thank you Guys,the prayer works , she feels better, the pain is gone but she still has this bad nausea and feels very weak and she cant eat good. :( good that the horrible pain is gone , but i stil consumes me to see her like this :(

N

NMsmile

I'm praying...that her nausea goes away.

R

RedStar

My wife is healed! Praise GOD! thank you brothers and sisters for prayers! God bless.