pray for new christian widow family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

face2015

i am serving to Lord since 20 years, i know the pain of a widow woman. Recently a woman is from Hindu believes is coming to church. She accepted Jesus as her God. She is in very troubles, her husband is died.. She is with three kids, one son(15 ) not listening her words and troubling well her. one daughter is married, and gone, another daughter i studying. last week she passed 10th class. This woman is not with any job, she is going to fields to labour for the food for her family. now her daughter is preparing to join in college. but her mother is not able to pay her school payments, they are struggling alot. so i am requesting you please pray for her son to listen mother, and please pray for her daughter study needs, and please pray for that mother to feed her family..

F

face2015

sorry without knowledge, with mistake i posted this in this bible study group, i request administrator to change this to family groups

Status
Not open for further replies.