R
I searched after I was saved & already in ministry. Being unbrainwashed in religious tradition took longer than getting saved, & was much more painful. Many that I had depended on & looked up to were living what they were told, & I was doing the same. The search for truth took me places in life I didn't want to go, cuz I had to learn what the lies were first. I had to discover what they were in order to lay them aside so I could move toward the truth. What I have learned is much of the "conspiracy theories" of New World Order runs parallel with last days prophecy. They match. No coincidence.Well I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be determining that.
And it's funny, I don't take what some guy on a platform is saying as a blanket truth. I searched for myself too. That search brought me to God... but not necessarily the way He is preached.
You are absolutely right about that. Every government in the world is doing exactly what it needs to be a stepping stone to the one government that ends them all. Make no mistake that the ruler of this world is ruling this world thru the rulers of this world. Obama, Bush, Clinton, they all serve the same master. Putin, Merkel, and all them others too. But we'll have the last laugh on them, as their dear banks and money fail before the coming of the Lord.
really?I pray that our country survives the conspiracy theorists and paranoids.
So, are you now unsaved? Or do you consider yourself saved, just rebelling against organized religion (that's kinda where I'm at).
And the new world order matching the end times prophecies? You're on target there! Amen to that.
Let's see, where's my facepalm jpeg...
So, are you now unsaved? Or do you consider yourself saved, just rebelling against organized religion (that's kinda where I'm at).
Exactly. This has been a long road involving both parties.
jared loughner