Pray for our nation to survive this wicked administration.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Well I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be determining that.

And it's funny, I don't take what some guy on a platform is saying as a blanket truth. I searched for myself too. That search brought me to God... but not necessarily the way He is preached.

Aug 15, 2009
Well I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be determining that.

And it's funny, I don't take what some guy on a platform is saying as a blanket truth. I searched for myself too. That search brought me to God... but not necessarily the way He is preached.
I searched after I was saved & already in ministry. Being unbrainwashed in religious tradition took longer than getting saved, & was much more painful. Many that I had depended on & looked up to were living what they were told, & I was doing the same. The search for truth took me places in life I didn't want to go, cuz I had to learn what the lies were first. I had to discover what they were in order to lay them aside so I could move toward the truth. What I have learned is much of the "conspiracy theories" of New World Order runs parallel with last days prophecy. They match. No coincidence.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
So, are you now unsaved? Or do you consider yourself saved, just rebelling against organized religion (that's kinda where I'm at).

And the new world order matching the end times prophecies? You're on target there! Amen to that.

Dec 26, 2014
You are absolutely right about that. Every government in the world is doing exactly what it needs to be a stepping stone to the one government that ends them all. Make no mistake that the ruler of this world is ruling this world thru the rulers of this world. Obama, Bush, Clinton, they all serve the same master. Putin, Merkel, and all them others too. But we'll have the last laugh on them, as their dear banks and money fail before the coming of the Lord.
I pray that our country survives the conspiracy theorists and paranoids.
really?

So, are you now unsaved? Or do you consider yourself saved, just rebelling against organized religion (that's kinda where I'm at).

And the new world order matching the end times prophecies? You're on target there! Amen to that.
the worst conspiracy on earth of all. deceived(unwittingly at first;later, willingly) into thinking 'saved' when never 'saved'.

affects billions....... (as the judge says on judgment day)

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Let's see, where's my facepalm jpeg...

Aug 15, 2009
I'm saved....lol. It was when I separated myself from these "traditions of men", & quit seeking the big wheels for answers (leadership conferences, bible conferences, & yes, minister's training seminars), & started seeking for myself was when I began to spiritually mature. For years, I had felt uneasy during these meetings, like I didn't belong..... I wished I knew more about the leading of the Spirit back then. Everybody seemed to have the answers, but no results, no fruit.

This scripture sums up how we should do it:
Luke 11:9-10 (KJV) [SUP]9 [/SUP]And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. [SUP]10 [/SUP]For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

We do the asking, seeking, & knocking, but to the wrong person! We are guilty of asking everybody, seeking & knocking on everybody's door but God!

A

AgeofKnowledge

Indeed. And I chronicle the twisted path that historical journey has taken.

Exactly. This has been a long road involving both parties.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Jared was a deranged kook that would have been quickly killed by legally armed citizens trained in the use of lethal force if they hadn't been all disarmed by the gun control advocates. The consequence was a high body count as a deranged kook operated with impunity.

I 100% guarantee you that I would have split his wig faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious if I had been present with a CCR permit. And the same goes for James Holmes. But when leftards reduce people to waving around cell phones well... get out the body bags because it's going to be a long day.

A much better example would be Timothy McVeigh. How do you mitigate a stealthy, average-looking, intelligent, sane person laying down bombs to blow up bldgs and murder people en masse?

People like McVeigh present a far greater danger that isn't easily mitigated.

J

Jal8

I think President Obama is one of the best presidents ever! You are paranoid.

S

Sarahluvs2praisetheLord

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but you really need to do some research, Jal8. During his first term he pretended not to care anything about gay rights. But once other politicians claimed to be for gay rights during the elections, he SUDDENLY changed his mind and began showing all kinds of support. He likes to make a number of sudden changes near the end of his term. While other countries are taking steps to protect their territory from isis, the US is doing the opposite. Illegal immigrants are committing rapes and murders left and right but instead of being placed behind bars, they're still running free and you can thank Obama for making that possible. Obama thinks Christians need mental help and Muslims are peaceful. He even wants to take away guns from people that have the right to own them KNOWING that isis has cells planted around the US and he has admitted that he doesn't think the US military can fight successfully against isis. While you think he's the best president. What a joke!

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
late-to-the-party.jpg

Jul 10, 2015
I have many theories about Obama. The biggest being he is evil. He made it a crime for anyone in his party to say publicly God 9or Christ. Second he openly admitted he is against the bible!!! Calling it a racist book. He wants to do away with placing a hand on it during an inauguration and do away with clergy present and instead have a lesbien poet do the inauguration while a gay band marches in the parade.....

His name "barack". I was friends with a Muslim years ago.... " burak" is the Muslim creature, a white mix of DONKEY and ox with eagles wings that took Mohammad into heaven. Dunno if there's a meaning there or not... Maybe he's trying to have Islam be the world religion and save his people like burak carried Mohammad into heaven in the Quran.....

12345678910[/QUOTE]