Pray for these who have received the Gospel.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
please pray for these individuals , that have responded to the gospel.
Pray for their family,to know and Love the Lord, Pray for Satanic stronghold to break against them, their family, their community and the people around them. Names have been abbreviated in some case, to not reveal too much details.

Dec 16 met a person who is doing a job a hindu shared gospel. He took only the tract and the booklet. Asked me the reason why I was doing this work.
Dec 17 Met a person by name of Vikash s a pandit hindu.Shared gospel took only the tract.
Dec 18 shared tract with a person sitting next to me. Shared gospel with another person took only the tract and the booklet.
Dec 21 met a person by name of Avdhesh a hindu shared tract said what can i do with this after sharing gospel he took materials and dvds met another person by name of Souman n a hindu bengali shared gospel he took only the tract had a discussion told him about Jesus and why he died for us. He said krishna ram also had uncommon deaths ask me to visit vrindavan.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Lord God, bless thespiritoftruth, praise You for him and so many like him working so hard to plant Your seed in a hostile land. Protect them, may angels surround them, to occupy the enemy and lend guidance to your saints. Anoint the words of thespiritoftruth, give him Your words as he partners with his lips to spread Your will to the souls You bring to him. And Lord bring him souls, souls tilled and ready for planting, bring him fertile ground in which to sow Your seed. May all who bear witness of You be blessed and fruitful in their endeavors.

Lord I lift up Vikash and Avdhesh to you, as well as the unnamed; I speak the Name of Jesus over them all, that theirs may fall under His. May the testimony they received be confirmed to them thru additional witnesses; may the Holy Spirit flow in them thru the touch of your servants.

Lord where two or more are gathered ... and here I gather with thespiritoftruth to lay these things before Your Throne,

all gathered in the Name of Jesus

Amen