Pray for wisdom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christian_guy

im writing this because it feels like i just had an amazing revalation

in the bible, i forget where :( , but it says that praying for wisdom is something god will answer 100% in full without fult. i put this to the test and dang! im understanding more about the bible and god's ways than i ever did befor. i even got a compliment from one of my non christian friends about my knowlege about the bible

trust me if you pray for wisdom and read the bible daily, god just seems so much more loving and uderstandable. of course we can never fully know his ways but wisdom is the tread that connects the dots.

TRUST ME! (or better yet trust God!)

Praying for wisdom will change your life, god isn't BSing when he says he will answer you

I really wanted to share this because it's just one of those rare things.

~just a side note, after your done praying for wisdom pray for humility, it's very tempting to boast in your knowlege & insight (remember it's from god, not you)

praying for wisdom WILL change your views about god and answer MANY questions you had about the bible.

PEACE OUT*

A

AnandaHya

we should all seek to be wise in things that is important: the word and will of God

windspirit

Aug 19, 2009
It's good to pray for wisdom, discernment and understanding too :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
In Jesus, we praise you and thankyouGod Our Father for all of your gifts.

God bless.
pickles