Pray I can accept what I cannot change

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kimIam

Oct 26, 2013
Just asking for prayer that I can accept things. Had to accept that my husband really may have never loved me. Now having some health issues but Im fighting to get through. My doctor reminded me that Im 52 years old and he suggested a surgery that would change me and my life for as long as I live. Its not a big deal to him, and it maybe that I have a problem with vanity but Im struggling with it. Im just asking people to pray for me to be able to keep going without having the procedure.

C

Chinekwu

Praying...:)
God's grace

J

jkalyna

I believe Dr. Jesus has all the prescriptions everyone of us needs. Praying the holy spirit brings conviction so you will discern the truth from the lies, the darkness, from the light of our LOrd. Enter into your closet, in prayer, and put on the full armor of God, so you will be able to withstand the fiery darts of temptations from the evil one.

F

FORHISGLORY

Kim, I'll pray for you. God is so good ! Focus on Him ! People let us down. The Lord has never let me down.As a woman, that's has gotta hurt. I just lost my father and was in the hospital myself. God is so good ! Focus on Him ! Be involved in a healthy church. Read your Bible. Matthew 10 :34-39 spoke to me about my relationship with my father. It brought me peace. But, I didn't have peace with my earthly father. Other verses that might help are :Romans 8:28 ; James 1 ; Proverbs 3:5-6

F

faithandlove

When you wake up every day and look at yourself in the mirror, just always remember this: You are wonderfully and beautifully made by the hands of our almighty and loving God. The way that you are is just the way He wanted you to be.

This beauty image thing that man created, is an idol that he worships!!!

D

DeusTecum

Father thank you for Kim. I praise you for her. I praise you for your guiding hand on this situation. May your grace and mercy overflow. May your light shine brightly upon her. May you be glorified by the outcome of this situation. Father all glory be unto you for ever. Halleluyah! Please provide Kim with the support she needs to get through this situation and may her faith be strengthened through it. Your will be done Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.

N

ngmoody

Praying for you.
I was told by an old lady once at my church told me when i was having a bad time in life.
"God is a master weaver. He weaves in many colors for a blanket.
Sometimes dark and sometimes light. But the dark threard brings out the light colors. When we get to heaven we will see a beatiful blanket."
God bless.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for you and all you ask.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

kimIam

Oct 26, 2013
This is a praise report I think. Doctors visit today looking at test results. They think what could have been major bad is benign. I was happy to hear that. They will still have to do surgery for some other issues going on but if they find what is suspected I will be ok. Thank you and I feel like God has helped me. I still need him to help me prepare mentally for my surgery and the changes afterward so please pray for that.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Assuming I have guessed correctly as to the 'bad' thing, allow me to say that I have been through this kind of scare, too. First time, I was eighteen and terrified. Second time, I was a little bit okay with it and was twenty. The most recent time was earlier this year. That one scared me really bad, due to its proximity to my armpit. :( But, praise God always, they have all been benign. I have a much more attentive surgeon/doctor this time around, too, who is keeping up with follow-ups and such, since they found another one at my last follow-up. I am believing God that they will just go away, that I will be completely healed and never have to deal with this again, and I will believe the same for you. :)

And, don't listen to the devil. I may not know you, but I do believe that your husband did, in fact, love you. I think what happens is that once love is a choice, more than a feeling, people think they have fallen out of love or never loved in the first place, but no, it's in those moments when you choose to love despite not feeling it. :) I think maybe that he didn't do that, but that he did love you, and possibly still does, but just doesn't fully understand what love is. Love is more than feelings...it is so much more than passion...this world lies to us constantly about what love is. I hope that you find peace and comfort in God's perfect love and that, truly, all fears of this pass and that complete and total healing touches every part of your body and heart and soul and that you surprise even your doctors with the disappearance of this thing. :)

J

jb800m

lord i ask you to send your comforter to her right now that you will show the wonderful child of GOd she really is and speak the truth taht you have to bring the life that can only come from you father i ask you to meet with the husband and show him the love you have for him that the husband can see with renewed eyes the wife he was give the gift from god!! i ask taht you restore restore restore!!!

kimIam

Oct 26, 2013
Please keep me in your prayers. I am still recovering from my surgery, they found more than we thought. Now I feel like God let me go through this to save me. All my life my looks were so important to me. I am free from my sin of vanity now I guess. Now I am closer to God than at anytime in my life and that feels great. But I pray that no other woman has to lose her breast like I have. This is the most awful thing that has ever happened to me. Now I just want God to help me get better and already I have but not mentally.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge huge gentle hugs.
You remain in my prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles