Heavenly Father, I ask for your guidance in finding my way back to you, I am lost in a den of evil and darkness it has the taste of sugar and mint and it is captivating, please Father wake me up so that the moths and flies will not desecrate your work of art.
Father let no one deceive your vessel of creation with lies and illusions any more as they have before let satan not hold my rent over me Father knowing you own the house in which I live or the car in which I have borrowed from you or the clothes or the food in which I eat or the education.
Father Satan is making each of us think we have to own a stake in these things to be relevant he is making us go after the one and need the others to sustain he is blinding me and my brothers and sisters alike Father help us to see as you said.
Mathew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
Father we pray that you open our eyes and release us from satans hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Father let no one deceive your vessel of creation with lies and illusions any more as they have before let satan not hold my rent over me Father knowing you own the house in which I live or the car in which I have borrowed from you or the clothes or the food in which I eat or the education.
Father Satan is making each of us think we have to own a stake in these things to be relevant he is making us go after the one and need the others to sustain he is blinding me and my brothers and sisters alike Father help us to see as you said.
Mathew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
Father we pray that you open our eyes and release us from satans hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!