pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2009
Quick Search Results:
:D

1. Genesis 20:7
    So now restore to the man his wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not restore her [to him], know that you shall surely die, you and all who are yours.
    Genesis 20:6-8 (in Context) Genesis 20 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Genesis 20:17
    So Abraham prayed to God, and God healed Abimelech and his wife and his female slaves, and they bore children,
    Genesis 20:16-18 (in Context) Genesis 20 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Genesis 24:12
    And he said, O Lord, God of my master Abraham, I pray You, cause me to meet with good success today, and show kindness to my master Abraham.
    Genesis 24:11-13 (in Context) Genesis 24 (Whole Chapter)
  4. Genesis 24:14
    And let it so be that the girl to whom I say, I pray you, let down your jar that I may drink, and she replies, Drink, and I will give your camels drink also--let her be the one whom You have selected and appointed and indicated for Your servant Isaac [to be a wife to him]; and by it I shall know that You have shown kindness and faithfulness to my master.
    Genesis 24:13-15 (in Context) Genesis 24 (Whole Chapter)
  5. Genesis 24:17
    And the servant ran to meet her, and said, I pray you, let me drink a little water from your water jar.
    Genesis 24:16-18 (in Context) Genesis 24 (Whole Chapter)
  6. Genesis 24:23
    And said, Whose daughter are you? I pray you, tell me: Is there room in your father's house for us to lodge there?
    Genesis 24:22-24 (in Context) Genesis 24 (Whole Chapter)
  7. Genesis 24:43
    See, I am standing by the well of water; now let it be that when the maiden comes out to draw water and I say to her, I pray you, give me a little water from your [water] jar to drink,
    Genesis 24:42-44 (in Context) Genesis 24 (Whole Chapter)
  8. Genesis 24:45
    And before I had finished praying in my heart, behold, Rebekah came out with her [water] jar on her shoulder, and she went down to the well and drew water. And I said to her, I pray you, let me have a drink.
    Genesis 24:44-46 (in Context) Genesis 24 (Whole Chapter)
  9. Genesis 24:63
    And Isaac went out to meditate and bow down [in prayer] in the open country in the evening; and he looked up and saw that, behold, the camels were coming.
    Genesis 24:62-64 (in Context) Genesis 24 (Whole Chapter)
  10. Genesis 25:21
    And Isaac prayed much to the Lord for his wife because she was unable to bear children; and the Lord granted his prayer, and Rebekah his wife became pregnant.
    Genesis 25:20-22 (in Context) Genesis 25 (Whole Chapter)
Results from Gospel.com