Pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tera

Please pray for me, for a closer walk with God. For new job opportunities for Kory with higher pay. To realize what a true gift of salvation I have. Thank u n god bless

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Are you reading your Bible every day? From Genesis to Revelation? That is the start of a closer walk with God - knowing his Word, which he wrote for us to reveal Jesus!

Then there is prayer! Don't forget to talk to God every day. This doesn't mean a quiet devotion time, but to start the day with God, and to keep on keeping him close throughout the day.

"Heavenly Father, I pray for Tera to walk closer with you every day. If it be according to your will, provide a new job opportunity that will give her a chance to share the gospel with more people. Help Tera to glorify you in all she says, thinks and does. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."

R

Richie_2uk

Dear heavenly father, I lift our sister Tera. Thank you for her and I thank you that you will never distance yourself from us. you are always close to us. Thank you father only you can have doors that can never be shut by anyone. only you can open doors, the right doors, I pray that you will open the right door for Tera regarding the right Job for her. and I pray that tera will learn to come close to you,. thank you father In Jesus name. Amen,.

read Matthew 7: 7. and believe it,. and praise God with thanksgiving.

R

Richie_2uk

Please pray for me, for a closer walk with God. For new job opportunities for Kory with higher pay. To realize what a true gift of salvation I have. Thank u n god bless
try reading the gospels in the new testament. but read maybe 3 chapters a day. to digest Gods word. Pray and talk to God everyday. learn to listen to his will. and focus on what he has planned for you. God bless.........

T

Tera

Thank u for your wisdom

P

psychomom

Abba, most gracious and compassionate Father God,
thank You for Tera, and Your great love with which You love her.
Please cause her to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge,
so that she may be filled up to all Your fullness.
Your Word tells us in Paul's letter to the Ephesian Christians that this is
Your will for us, and though we may not understand it,
You desire us to know it.
In Christ, You love Tera with an everlasting love, and that's what
saves us and brings us close to You. ♥
Please, Lord and God, bring into Tera's life all that You intend for her.
Thank You that You have blessed her with every spiritual blessing in Jesus.
Please cause her to know that nothing can separate her from Your love in Christ.
For Jesus' sake, I ask these things. amen!

Aug 9, 2013
May the Lord draw you Closer to Himself and provide for all your needs in Jesus name. Amen.

S

SadmsG

Father, please help Tera know you mor! Bless her with your awesome favor and meet all her needs. I ask it in your precious name!

amen