prayer according to john bunyan ch 1

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hearer

1) must be sincere
2) Must be reasonable and thoughtful
3)Must be affectionst to the Father and to Jesus
4) Pray by the strength of the Holy Spirit
5Pray according to the word and its promises
6) Should not be selfish but for the good of others and the church
7)Pray in faith and to the will of God and in submission to Him

(I would add that we should have affection for the Holy Spirit who is also the Creator and is God)

Feb 16, 2011
I like the story of John Bunyan, I used to have a book about his life. I also like to say that the Holy Spirit is God!

A

AnandaHya

I like the saying we should preach less and pray more? why do we talk about the Word and not do it?... anyone what to say a prayer for us all?