Prayer against the numb spirit

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SoulWeaver

Senior Member
Oct 25, 2014
4,889
2,528
113
I feel this spirit of numbness or something like it around here lately, especially for the last few days. Not just on here but in overall surroundings, it probably is a spiritual season. People post but something is missing, there's a dead gray spirit hanging in the air, and I dont mean the usual debating. Life has been quenched that was flowing, somehow. God lift this bad presence from around us... whatever it is... cast it far away from us. Fill us with Your Life.
 
Sometimes it's going to happen, I suppose.
It gets us all back into our Bible's,.... and that is always a good thing, right?
 
I have prayed. May Jesus restore your health & Spiritual health. It's weird becoz I have felt it too... though right now God has pushed me past it Glory to Jesus! FOR THAT
I pray to GOD THE FATHER...

May God Bless You $ keep You. :0)
~Amen

THANK YOU FOR SHARING! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
 
Last edited by a moderator: