Prayer and spirituality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 31, 2019
Please pray for me to let go of the heavy stuff and to get some help I have major depression disorder and I am feeling that the heavy stuff won’t matter in like five to ten years from now but it’s still bothering me and almost something I even forgot about is there some way u can connect with someone who can get this out of you? Please pray for me in Jesus name

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Please pray for me to let go of the heavy stuff and to get some help I have major depression disorder and I am feeling that the heavy stuff won’t matter in like five to ten years from now but it’s still bothering me and almost something I even forgot about is there some way u can connect with someone who can get this out of you? Please pray for me in Jesus name
"I hope and pray you find what is needed in your life. Having a 'friend' in Jesus Christ, I have
come to know of a new way of life, and I pray you too shall come to know of this 'friend'."
'Praise God'
5a06fc6c74167_enact-Copy-Copy(16)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-...jpg Friendly.png

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will work in a powerful way in your life and provide the help you need as you lean upon Him. May you sense His loving presence, comfort and strength in the days ahead. Hang in there, Annaizabel.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Sweet Annaizabel,

It’s important that you pray the following prayer and mean it with all your heart:

Dear Heavenly Father,

Help me! I call upon the Name of Yeshua/Jesus to save me. Please forgive me of all my sins, wash them away with the Blood of Yeshua/Jesus. I receive Your forgiveness for all my sins and in return, I also forgive everyone that has hurt me.

Lord Yeshua/Jesus, come and dwell in my heart and mind. Be my Lord, Savior and King.

Baptize me with the Holy Spirit and Fire. I want to be one with You, the Father, the Holy Spirit and all believers.

Take away this depression and give me the joy of my salvation! I ask for faith, hope and love in You that destroys depression in me.

I come out of agreement with any and all lies that I have believed to be true. I only want God’s Truth indwelling me, everything else has to go, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, amen.”

Be free, Annaizabel, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, be free! :love:(y)

JimC

Jul 13, 2019
Praying for deliverance for you in the name of Jesus Christ. I would suggest that you start, if you don't already, lifting up the name of Jesus Christ with praises coming from your heart and proceeding out of your mouth. Read some scriptures everyday and pray, seeking the face of Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "If you say unto this mountain be removed and don't doubt in your heart, it will have to be removed. FAITH comes by hearing and that of hearing God's Word. I suggest that you pray aloud, praise aloud, read your Bible aloud and your faith will increase in the Lord Jesus. YOU (I'm believing you're born-again) command that spirit that troubles you with depression to leave you and never return again. As you command the enemy of your mind to leave then, start thanking Jesus Christ for being near you and allowing you to get closer to Him.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Praying for deliverance for you in the name of Jesus Christ. I would suggest that you start, if you don't already, lifting up the name of Jesus Christ with praises coming from your heart and proceeding out of your mouth. Read some scriptures everyday and pray, seeking the face of Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "If you say unto this mountain be removed and don't doubt in your heart, it will have to be removed. FAITH comes by hearing and that of hearing God's Word. I suggest that you pray aloud, praise aloud, read your Bible aloud and your faith will increase in the Lord Jesus. YOU (I'm believing you're born-again) command that spirit that troubles you with depression to leave you and never return again. As you command the enemy of your mind to leave then, start thanking Jesus Christ for being near you and allowing you to get closer to Him.
Amen,agreeing in prayer! Jesus make her an overcomer,more than a conqueror! Amen! In Jesus Christ healing name! 💖💖💖