I feel so blessed with what the Spirit is speaking into my heart about healing, I must share. These prayers are for three-fold healing, not solely body, but full restoration in God. As He provides, I'll be writing and recording them upon soothing music (with mp3 link to download). Anyone can use them freely to boost the faith and renew the mind.
Prayer Devotional for Healing, Day 3 - Wait on God
Psalms 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD - says the Psalmist.
Rejoice in God, and behold, He gives you a good reason to rejoice as well. We walk by faith, and not by sight. We soar like an eagle over the fleshy curtain of what we see at present, and we behold instead our hope, the hidden blessings that God is preparing for us. Sometimes what we see can be overwhelmingly dark, but this is because enemies of God like to exalt themselves and pretend that they are great. Lies of the world yell at us with vain repetitions because they need to persuade us, while a gentle still voice is enough for God's absolute truth which is in us. Let us always listen to His voice.
Although the enemy and the trouble might seem great to my soul as a mountain, Jesus says: if you tell this mountain, be thou removed, and be cast into the sea, it shall be done. King David said in Psalms, mountains WILL be carried into the midst of the sea. And David has defeated Goliath with a single stone. All that great power and might of the enemy was nothing for God, the highest walls have crumbled and fallen in Jericho, the mightiest army ended up dead in the Red Sea with the pharaoh. God has a good name, and a history of victories. He has cast and trodden down all our troubles, all our sicknesses; even death itself is a defeated foe. All we need to do is believe. All He wants us to do is wait, and rest in expectation of a miracle.
In spite of this great mountain before my eyes, even if it is high to the sky, God is higher. I believe, and I know I will see the salvation of God. As the Psalmist said, "wait, I say, on the LORD". I will praise Him and give thanks for the victory as I wait for His moment of visitation. And the mountain that exalted itself so high against Him, and troubled His children so much, crumbles and falls, like it has never been. It fell, because it was not founded in Him. Thank you God for hearing us, and for giving us the sure foundation, our Savior Jesus Christ.
***mp3 link for download
Prayer reading with soothing music in the background. The credits and thanks for this wonderful music go to Conny Olivetti, the track title is "Mountain", and this being a derivative work is under the same CC licence as the track:

I recommend listen to this with headphones, it makes the sound better:
Bless The Rain Project - Prayer Devotional for Healing - Day 3 - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared - BlessTheRain Project
Prayer Devotional for Healing, Day 3 - Wait on God
Psalms 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD - says the Psalmist.
Rejoice in God, and behold, He gives you a good reason to rejoice as well. We walk by faith, and not by sight. We soar like an eagle over the fleshy curtain of what we see at present, and we behold instead our hope, the hidden blessings that God is preparing for us. Sometimes what we see can be overwhelmingly dark, but this is because enemies of God like to exalt themselves and pretend that they are great. Lies of the world yell at us with vain repetitions because they need to persuade us, while a gentle still voice is enough for God's absolute truth which is in us. Let us always listen to His voice.
Although the enemy and the trouble might seem great to my soul as a mountain, Jesus says: if you tell this mountain, be thou removed, and be cast into the sea, it shall be done. King David said in Psalms, mountains WILL be carried into the midst of the sea. And David has defeated Goliath with a single stone. All that great power and might of the enemy was nothing for God, the highest walls have crumbled and fallen in Jericho, the mightiest army ended up dead in the Red Sea with the pharaoh. God has a good name, and a history of victories. He has cast and trodden down all our troubles, all our sicknesses; even death itself is a defeated foe. All we need to do is believe. All He wants us to do is wait, and rest in expectation of a miracle.
In spite of this great mountain before my eyes, even if it is high to the sky, God is higher. I believe, and I know I will see the salvation of God. As the Psalmist said, "wait, I say, on the LORD". I will praise Him and give thanks for the victory as I wait for His moment of visitation. And the mountain that exalted itself so high against Him, and troubled His children so much, crumbles and falls, like it has never been. It fell, because it was not founded in Him. Thank you God for hearing us, and for giving us the sure foundation, our Savior Jesus Christ.
***mp3 link for download
Prayer reading with soothing music in the background. The credits and thanks for this wonderful music go to Conny Olivetti, the track title is "Mountain", and this being a derivative work is under the same CC licence as the track:

I recommend listen to this with headphones, it makes the sound better:
Bless The Rain Project - Prayer Devotional for Healing - Day 3 - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared - BlessTheRain Project